Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: How high will the crowdfunding for the wall get? [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
...and it predictably imploded.

But instead of just disappearing with full refunds there's an attempt to convert to a privately funded wall that's "at least" 2 miles long. And some of the money being used to fund staff for this new wall. Including promotional celebrity crazies. And possible email harvesting.

At last GoFundMe saw through the conversion shenanigan and is refunding everyone unless the explicitly opt-in to the new scheme.

A Trump-related effort that turned into a con?

No one could have seen that one coming....
Quote Reply
Re: How high will the crowdfunding for the wall get? [ChrisM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ChrisM wrote:
trail wrote:

But instead of just disappearing with full refunds there's an attempt to convert to a privately funded wall that's "at least" 2 miles long. And some of the money being used to fund staff for this new wall. Including promotional celebrity crazies. And possible email harvesting.

At last GoFundMe saw through the conversion shenanigan and is refunding everyone unless the explicitly opt-in to the new scheme.

Even the scammers in orbit of Trumps giant scam get rich from the gullible.
Quote Reply
Re: How high will the crowdfunding for the wall get? [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
I thought Mexico was paying for it?

El Chapo has to hide his money somewhere!
Quote Reply
Re: How high will the crowdfunding for the wall get? [justcallmejoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So, what would the interest earned on keeping $20m in ones scam GFM account for , say 2 months, then refunding. Asking before I set one up. :-)

RayGovett
Hughson CA
Be Prepared-- Strike Swiftly -- Who Dares Wins- Without warning-"it will be hard. I can do it"
Quote Reply
Re: How high will the crowdfunding for the wall get? [raygovett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
raygovett wrote:
So, what would the interest earned on keeping $20m in ones scam GFM account for , say 2 months, then refunding. Asking before I set one up. :-)

Shoot, I was going to PM you to work on setting up a "Build Ladders For the New Wall" GoFundMe (funneled through our private non-profit Foundation first, of course, so we can pay our selves as CEO/CTO). But of course, someone's already on it.
Quote Reply
Re: How high will the crowdfunding for the wall get? [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thought it was interesting that the LR saw this fraud from a mile away...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ChrisM wrote:
trail wrote:

Watched a few minutes of Fox, Gowdy says Bannon worked alone and was no friend to Trump or Republican Party. Very interesting-I did not know that.
Quote Reply
Re: How high will the crowdfunding for the wall get? [LorenzoP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fox needs to keep grifting or they too will implode...

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LorenzoP wrote:
ChrisM wrote:
trail wrote:

Watched a few minutes of Fox, Gowdy says Bannon worked alone and was no friend to Trump or Republican Party. Very interesting-I did not know that.

Well that's a convenient distancing I guess
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sounds like the bus rolled right over him
Quote Reply
Re: How high will the crowdfunding for the wall get? [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:

I doubt he would be surprised
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LorenzoP wrote:
ChrisM wrote:
trail wrote:

He's probably really a Democrat...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ChrisM wrote:
kiki wrote:

I doubt he would be surprised

I'd be surprised if a bus could actually roll over that bloated sack of pus.
Quote Reply

Prev Next