Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What’s a “First Amendment?”
Quote | Reply
“A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live. It is all nothing less than unfair news coverage and Dem commercials. Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal? Only defame & belittle! Collusion?”

Can you guess who said this?

Also, is this person sane? Seems like the ramblings of a lunatic.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Dec 16, 18 10:10
Quote Reply
Re: What’s a “First Amendment?” [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know who wrote that, but they are obviously someone that is calm and totally innocent and should be trusted with nuclear weapons and the most powerful military in the world.
Quote Reply
Re: What’s a “First Amendment?” [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
I don't know who wrote that, but they are obviously someone that is calm and totally innocent and should be trusted with nuclear weapons and the most powerful military in the world.

that may be true.... but you didn't say he was incorrect :)
Quote Reply
Re: What’s a “First Amendment?” [spntrxi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
spntrxi wrote:
chaparral wrote:

that may be true.... but you didn't say he was incorrect :)

You are right, this person is probably on to something. This brand new show Saturday Night Live may be illegal! I mean this is obviously a new thing for some live show on Saturday night to make fun of the president.

Good thing this person has nothing better to do than watch and bitch about a tv show, they are probably retired.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's just frustration from being told he is not a dictator.

But there is a bigly, huge irony. The biglyest. Wannabe Dictator Donnie was BFF with David Pecker and never said a word about the outrageous crap they make up.
Last edited by: Harbinger: Dec 17, 18 4:25
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No one should ever be permitted to make fun of the Trump, Kim, or Muhammad. I think it was Jesus who said, "When someone attacks me, I always attack back...except 100x more. This has nothing to do with a tirade but rather, a way of life!"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm pretty sure it was a whiny little bitch.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply