Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Rudy g. [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I were Rudy Giulian, I would like to be remembered as:
“The tough district attorney, and mayor, that took on the New York mob and won.”

Instead, many will now remember Giuliani (justifiably) as:
“One, of several, sleazy lawyers that defended the dirtiest and most incompetent president in American history.”
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy g. [Velocibuddha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Velocibuddha wrote:
If I were Rudy Giulian, I would like to be remembered as:
“The tough district attorney, and mayor, that took on the New York mob and won.”

Instead, many will now remember Giuliani (justifiably) as:
“One, of several, sleazy lawyers that defended the dirtiest and most incompetent president in American history.”

Incorrect. Actually, "incomplete" is a better word. A portion of the populace will remember him as you say; another portion will remember him and his work fondly. He only cares about the latter.

War is god
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy g. [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crank wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
But my point is that it is patently obvious that Rudy is lying

I get that and I'm with you; however, my point is "why is anyone surprised that he's lying, spinning and muddying the waters for his client's benefit?" That's what lawyers do. I'm not saying lawyers never tell the truth, but lying for their client's benefit is 100% within their scope of work.

Well I'm not sure many lawyers so obviously lie publicly to the point of ruining their credibility, but regardless, my main point is that any educated person who chooses to look at the information before them will know that he is lying, yet the Trump fans choose not to do that. They either willfully ignore the truth, or they're too dumb to understand they are being lied to.

Yes, some know and don't care, because their agenda is (in theory) being served by Trump, but many of them believe every word out of Giuliani's (and Hannity's, and Trump's) mouth. They are the dumb ones. (Apologies to anyone here who also believes everything that comes out of said people's mouths.)
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy g. [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Even intelligent folks are dumbf$cks: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/...d292e4b0b1ea387f2bbc
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy g. [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lying for clients is not something most lawyers do.

I know many lawyers and none of us would lie for our clients. Most laws you can read them in a certain way/past cases/etc. where you can skirt around negative issues, and what not. But not straight up lying. If your lawyers lied, that would be a headache for the client. If your client puts you in position to lie, it would be a headache for you you would drop the client.

What Rudy is doing is pr work same thing with dushowitz.
Last edited by: patentattorney: Dec 17, 18 17:28
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy g. [DieselPete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DieselPete wrote:
All this “he’s his lawyer” crap...

If I trot out my lawyer to represent me on television and the host flat out calls me a chronic liar, I’d hope my lawyer can do better than say that I wasn’t under oath.

Watch the interviews. He might as well have agreed that Trump is a chronic liar on the topic at hand and many more. Then he thinks that “he wasn’t under oath” earns his paycheck?

Pathetic.

You can only expect more if you’re not a chronic liar.

“Read the transcript.”
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy g. [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don’t know if the Trumpsters I see on FB are playing dumb or actually believe that what is at issue is Trump’s philandering.

I used to wonder that too but now I just think it's because they are just plain dumb.
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy g. [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply

Prev Next