Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Stop all of the Lionel posts, Zwift has more levels to earn!!! [damon.lebeouf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
damon.lebeouf wrote:
all i want is a tron tri bike.

Me too. Only 40,000m of climbing to go!!
Quote Reply
Re: Stop all of the Lionel posts, Zwift has more levels to earn!!! [damon.lebeouf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It took me 2.5 winters to get my tron bike :)
Quote Reply
Re: Stop all of the Lionel posts, Zwift has more levels to earn!!! [edbikebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
edbikebabe wrote:
damon.lebeouf wrote:

no no...a tron TRI bike.

i know it may seem silly and petty, but i dont ride a road bike when im zwifting... i want a cool tri bike. the roadies have their pie in the sky reward... i want mine too!!

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: Stop all of the Lionel posts, Zwift has more levels to earn!!! [jsoderman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jsoderman wrote:
I wonder what sort of new gifts you can earn. I would imagine more bikes, clothes etc. Makes me think they got some new sponsors from the industry

Here is a link to all the new stuff for Level 26-50. There is also talks of Zwift offering Zwift dollars called "Dropz" that you earn and can purchase from their virtual store. Sounds pretty cool. The good news is that you will not be able to purchase your way to awesome stuff, you'll still need to put in the work and earn it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
damon.lebeouf wrote:
i know it may seem silly and petty, but i dont ride a road bike when im zwifting... i want a cool tri bike. the roadies have their pie in the sky reward... i want mine too!!

Me too. I like passing roadie draft packs while on my tri bike, going faster than them without any aero boost benefits. Petty, but it's just a game and I'll use whatever motivates me to ride.
Quote Reply
Re: Stop all of the Lionel posts, Zwift has more levels to earn!!! [Parkland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have caught and dropped him a few times on Zwift...

Of course I was riding, and he was running... but those are minor details....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
damon.lebeouf wrote:
edbikebabe wrote:
damon.lebeouf wrote:

no no...a tron TRI bike.

Ahhhhh - I see.... I'd settle for the lame regular Tron bike.
Quote Reply
Re: Stop all of the Lionel posts, Zwift has more levels to earn!!! [XX29er] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
XX29er wrote:
Here is a link to all the new stuff for Level 26-50. There is also talks of Zwift offering Zwift dollars called "Dropz" that you earn and can purchase from their virtual store. Sounds pretty cool. The good news is that you will not be able to purchase your way to awesome stuff, you'll still need to put in the work and earn it!

Yeah, I was kind of surprised that you won't be able to purchase items from the virtual store with real money, but I am happy about it. I like the idea of earning "swag" with my efforts.
Quote Reply

Prev Next