Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: KC Chiefs' Season Goes Down the Tubes: Kareem Hunt on video shoving and kicking a woman [adambeston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
adambeston wrote:
Seriously? U r normally the McCain of ST and most love to hate but he kicked her. I don't see that any other way.

Sure ok.

That’s how I “kick” a log that’s in a campfire ring. Just kind of shove it with the bottom of my foot so it stays in the fire pit.

Call it a kick, I don’t care.

PS: I’m the opposite of McCain. McCain was a social conservative and more liberal on economic policy, and a war monger.

Exactly the opposite of where I stand.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Last edited by: Duffy: Dec 2, 18 18:56
Quote Reply
Re: KC Chiefs' Season Goes Down the Tubes: Kareem Hunt on video shoving and kicking a woman [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Ware, at full strength, is better than Hunt. There may be a drop-off going back to Ware at this point, but, not much
WHAAAT? Ware is better than Hunt based on what? Ware has been in the league since 13', Hunt since last year and Hunt already has @900 more yards from scrimmage than Ware in 12 less games. One is a pro bowl player and the other is not. There most definitely will be a drop off in production from the running back posistion
Quote Reply

Prev Next