Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Mon surpised her daughter's name was made fun of [mv2005] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mv2005 wrote:
Why would one spell (according to the story) Ab-city as 'abcde'? Should be a t in there shouldn't there? It's like those car number plates Acelr8.

You don't get 'cute' with the spelling of your child's name. Idiocy.

Spelled IDEOC?
Quote Reply
Re: Mon surpised her daughter's name was made fun of [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In my head I like to pretend my daughters name is MLE
Quote Reply
Re: Mon surpised her daughter's name was made fun of [Triocd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There are stats out there that suggest the more 'unique' a child's name is, the more likely they are to be in state care.
Quote Reply
Re: Mon surpised her daughter's name was made fun of [fulla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
fulla wrote:
There are stats out there that suggest the more 'unique' a child's name is, the more likely they are to be in state care.

I’m thoroughly shocked stupid parents are also bad parents. Shocked!

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Mon surpised her daughter's name was made fun of [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
tritimmy wrote:
Brownie28 wrote:
Pretty sure I've mentioned this here before (in one of the 'awful baby names' threads maybe) but one of my wife's friends works in a doctors office, one of the patients has two kids: ABCDE (different pronounciation, I believe it's 'ah-BAS-eh-day') and Shithead (pronounced 'she-TAY-ed').

People are weird and awful, this woman is weird and awful. She should be mocked and derided, because her kid will have a less normal childhood than 99.99% of kids specifically because of her naming decision. Which was weird and awful.

This! And....I wonder if momma knows which dude in the trailer park is the donor for this poor child. Sucks you can't pick your parents sometimes!

Maybe that is where her name came from. Mom took the the first letters of the names of the guys in the trailer park who might be the dad. Al, Bill, Charlie, Dave, Edward.

Almost spit my coffee out on that one Rick. Definitely the winning post of this thread!!!! Crap that's funny!
Quote Reply
Re: Mon surpised her daughter's name was made fun of [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
The mom just wanted her to have a name like hers - Mbcl

^
Excellent!
Quote Reply

Prev Next