Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What else is Trump right about? [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:
So conservatives are rapists. One two threee doesn’t matter

If you have a group of 100 people walking down the street and I say there are conservatives rapists in that group and turns out there is one, two , three, then no, it doesnt' matter. I was right.
Quote Reply
Re: What else is Trump right about? [ACE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
What else is Trump right about?

You can just grab ‘em by the pussy.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are feces and bugs in every bottle of ketchup.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ACE wrote:
patentattorney wrote:

If you have a group of 100 people walking down the street and I say there are conservatives rapists in that group and turns out there is one, two , three, then no, it doesnt' matter. I was right.

So Trump was right. They found 1 gang member out of thousands. What does that prove? Trump was saying that they gangs were using this to enter the US. He was suggesting that this was a really big deal and that many gang members would be crossing. That isn't the case

Him being 'right' about this because they found one guy is absolutely meaningless.

Don't be so fucking stupid.

I'd say that you are better than this but to date I haven't seen that you are actually better than this.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Nov 29, 18 10:24
Quote Reply
Re: What else is Trump right about? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
ACE wrote:
patentattorney wrote:

So Trump was right. They found 1 gang member out of thousands. What does that prove? Trump was saying that they gangs were using this to enter the US. He was suggesting that this was a really big deal and that many gang members would be crossing. That isn't the case

Him being 'right' about this because they found one guy is absolutely meaningless.

Don't be so fucking stupid.

I'd say that you are better than this but to date I haven't seen that you are actually better than this.

The left bristled at the suggestion gangs were going to come in through the caravan. It is a big deal? I suggest most in the US would prefer we don't take in more gang members than we already have. Where there was one surely there aren't any others.

If you thought he meant gang members were going to come across the border guns blazing and passing out free drugs to get the kids hooked, yea that hasn't happened.
Last edited by: ACE: Nov 29, 18 10:32
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think that you and Jim@LOTO should get together. You'd make a cute couple.

Quote Reply
Re: What else is Trump right about? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

Aren't you the guy that gets busy with the Moose? Try not to get him angry.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ACE wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Yeah, that's what they say.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ACE wrote:
patentattorney wrote:
Wernt you also saying that Trump was right about ISIS members being in the Caravan?

Maybe he was right, lets give it some time. With a caravan of 7,000K its strikes me as naïve to think there are not MS-13, ISIS and other organized groups looking for an easy way into the County.

This article would support that position and the suggestion of Trump.

Explain to me why the facts of who has actually carried out terrorist (ideal based violence) is completely at odds with what he's after.

Predominantly white, male, sometimes Christian, gun holding fringe conservatives have carried out the vast majority of attacks on blacks, gays, Jews, and protesters in the last few years.

Not ISIS. But, who are we going after? Right......not the enraged white males Americans out killing people.

As for the non-terrorist (not ideal based violence) involving gangs, yeah you don't want more gang members here. But, they're already here. And it's not just Latin gangs. It's black gangs and white gangs too.

Given that's mostly drug based, if the ideal follows........how come a bunch of well to do rich doctors, pharmacists, and drug ceo's aren't getting locked up for the opiate crisis?

Right. It always goes back to figuring out how to legitimize a race or culture problem.

Once you gray the issue enough with legitimate concerns, you can start to cry foul anytime someone opposes you.

It's not advocating for immigrants any longer.......it's "you're allowing immigrants to murder people like that innocent girl".

The fact is the border in spots has been accessible by ISIS for a LONG time to slip in. Looks to me like they're having an easier time just preying on home-grown folks through the internet to me. They don't even have to leave the comfort of their cave.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trump is insinuating that the group is made up of criminals that are invading the USA.

The fact that a small number of people in this large group may be criminals is not a revelation - a cross section of any general population will include them. That is why civilized nations take refugees and then screen & process them to make sure that they are valid refugees.

I don't think you can even make the argument that Trump is like a broken clock... you know, mostly wrong but correct for a short while twice a day.
He's more like a broken digital LED clock that just gives nonsense all the time.

The TRUMP CLOCK

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Last edited by: Guffaw: Nov 29, 18 10:51
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ACE wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Does anyone else find the BLeP and Moose thing a bit overplayed?

I find to be a weak play of the small minded.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: What else is Trump right about? [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: What else is Trump right about? [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
ACE wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Is it even an insult to be accused of being a gentle lover that could satisfy the biggest appetites.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
ACE wrote:
BLeP wrote:

But have you seen their sex tape?

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
ACE wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Yeah, I visit a moose forum and they were saying the same thing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
ACE wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Yup. JSA, looking in your direction.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll never forget when President Trump tweeted in March 2017 that he learned the government had been spying on his campaign. The Lavender Room syndromers and the media went into hysterics, saying he was crazy.

Turned out he was exactly right.

Plenty of other examples, but why bother? It won't stop the hating.
Quote Reply
Re: What else is Trump right about? [Jim @ LOTO, MO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jim @ LOTO, MO wrote:
I'll never forget when President Trump tweeted in March 2017 that he learned the government had been spying on his campaign. The Lavender Room syndromers and the media went into hysterics, saying he was crazy.

Turned out he was exactly right.

Plenty of other examples, but why bother? It won't stop the hating.

He specifically accused Obama of committing illegal wire tapping, a crime, and to this date has not provided a single shred of evidence that Obama did anything of the sort.

Guess what, if a criminal or foreign operative calls or visits your office, you're going to attract attention. This is what happens when you surround yourself with shady characters. That's not spying.
Quote Reply
Re: What else is Trump right about? [Jim @ LOTO, MO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My Lavender room approach: No personal attacks, no arguing, and no more than a single view and post per thread.

You even lied in your signature. You really are just like Trump...
Last edited by: Sanuk: Nov 30, 18 2:22
Quote Reply
Re: What else is Trump right about? [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The people who say trump was right about things like this most likely believe fortune tellers can predict the future.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Except he didn't say there are some MS13 people in the group, he said there are 'over 500 people that are serious criminals and gang members'...
that's what he actually said. So, I'll go back to patentattorney's post about right wing conservatives being child rapist. It's a very apt analogy if you accept the BS peddled by the Orange Cheeto.
Quote Reply
Re: What else is Trump right about? [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
Except he didn't say there are some MS13 people in the group, he said there are 'over 500 people that are serious criminals and gang members'...
that's what he actually said. So, I'll go back to patentattorney's post about right wing conservatives being child rapist. It's a very apt analogy if you accept the BS peddled by the Orange Cheeto.

Give it time, only 499 to go and Trump will indeed be proven right!
Quote Reply
Re: What else is Trump right about? [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It'll probably arrive with the evidence of 3M illegal voters in 2016...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:
The article does not support that position. One person affiliated with a gang, does not mean that the gangs are using the caravan to enter the US.

If I say "professional athletes are criminals", and a handful of athletes commit crimes, I am not correct in my statement.

ok, the argument went that there no gang members to, ok, there just happens to be one (that we know of) ? Were there is smoke there is fire
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:
The people who say trump was right about things like this most likely believe fortune tellers can predict the future.

Trump is a bullshitter extraordinaire, he's talks out of his ass constantly. It wouldn't be so surprising that he would end up saying something true every so often.

It's telling that here we have someone defending him where he was clearly wrong on both accounts and the only way to make him right is to entire distort what he said. Like you said the same sort of thing that allows people to go in for fortune tellers.
Quote Reply

Prev Next