Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood...
Quote | Reply
Two miles from my house. The below snippet is just the beginning.

Quote:
A couple and two of their children were found dead Tuesday afternoon as an arson fire swept through their sprawling, multimillion dollar Colts Neck estate.

Three of the people were found dead inside the house, including Jennifer Caneiro, 45, a law enforcement source told NJ Advance Media, as well as the two children.

The body of her husband Keith Caneiro, 50, an Ivy League-educated CEO of an Asbury Park technology company, was discovered on the grass in front of the home with at least one gunshot wound, the source said.

A law enforcement source said Tuesday night that the gunshot wound suffered by Keith Caneiro was not self-inflicted.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood... [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is a pretty scary story. Not some random thing.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I saw on the news this guys brother's house also had a fire? Something screwy is going on there.
Quote Reply
Re: It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood... [shoff14] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lots of rumours that it may be mob related
Quote Reply
Re: It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood... [shoff14] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shoff14 wrote:
I saw on the news this guys brother's house also had a fire? Something screwy is going on there.

Yeah, now the brother has been arrested for starting the fire at his own house.

Maybe the mystery isn't as mysterious as we thought.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood... [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
shoff14 wrote:

Yeah, now the brother has been arrested for starting the fire at his own house.

Maybe the mystery isn't as mysterious as we thought.

Next clue:

Quote:
The brother of the Colts Neck man found dead along with his family in quadruple homicide at their mansion Tuesday tried to set fire to his own house with gasoline earlier that morning while his wife and two daughters were inside, according to a criminal complaint.

"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What a shame... All that money and no lap pool :(
Quote Reply
Re: It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood... (updated)[klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And the next shoe falls:

Quote:
A 51-year-old Ocean Township man was charged Thursday morning in the slaying of his younger brother, sister-in-law and his niece and nephew, all of whom were found dead after a fire at their Colts Neck home last week.
Paul Caneiro
Paul Caneiro is charged with four counts of murder in the killing of his brother, Keith Caniero, 50, Jennifer Caneiro, 45, and the couple's two children, according to online court records. Their bodies were discovered Nov. 20 after authorities responded to a fire at their massive Colts Neck estate.
Caneiro was also charged with possession of a firearm and possession of a weapon for unlawful purpose, according to warrants entered into court records shortly before 6 a.m. Thursday.

"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply