Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Is everybody a freaking cheat?
Quote | Reply
A Green Norwegian thief. Good grief. How much worse can it get?

UNITED NATIONS — U.N. environment chief Erik Solheim said on Tuesday he had resigned after receiving a final audit of his official travel.
A draft of the report found he traveled for 529 out of the 668 days audited, spending $488,518 with no regard for the rules, Britain's The Guardian newspaper reported in September.

U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres had accepted Solheim's resignation, which would be effective from Thursday, U.N. spokesman Stephane Dujarric told reporters.

Solheim, a former Norwegian environment minister, said in a statement that he had decided to resign as executive director of the Nairobi-based U.N. Environment Programme after receiving the final audit report on Saturday.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Is everybody a freaking cheat? [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. Are you only just now figuring this out?

War is god
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Travel by private jet, I assume.

It’s good to be green!

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Is everybody a freaking cheat? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
include charges for whores?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Positions of governmental power are like magnets to corrupt individuals. One of the things that I liked about the original Roman system was that they gave the job of Emperor to someone who didn't want it.
Quote Reply
Re: Is everybody a freaking cheat? [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
Positions of governmental power are like magnets to corrupt individuals. One of the things that I liked about the original Roman system was that they gave the job of Emperor to someone who didn't want it.

I don't understand what you're complaining about. Seems like the perfect guy to be the country's top law enforcement officer. Certainly an exemplary resume characterized by nothing but the highest of personal ethics, morals and character.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
A Green Norwegian thief. Good grief. How much worse can it get?

UNITED NATIONS — U.N. environment chief Erik Solheim said on Tuesday he had resigned after receiving a final audit of his official travel.
A draft of the report found he traveled for 529 out of the 668 days audited, spending $488,518 with no regard for the rules, Britain's The Guardian newspaper reported in September.

U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres had accepted Solheim's resignation, which would be effective from Thursday, U.N. spokesman Stephane Dujarric told reporters.

Solheim, a former Norwegian environment minister, said in a statement that he had decided to resign as executive director of the Nairobi-based U.N. Environment Programme after receiving the final audit report on Saturday.

Towards a pollution freeeee (CO2 included) planet. You just can't make this stuff up.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Last edited by: len: Nov 20, 18 18:58
Quote Reply
Re: Is everybody a freaking cheat? [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
GreenPlease wrote:

I don't understand what you're complaining about. Seems like the perfect guy to be the country's top law enforcement officer. Certainly an exemplary resume characterized by nothing but the highest of personal ethics, morals and character.

I don't understand how your comment follows mine in any logical sense.
Quote Reply
Re: Is everybody a freaking cheat? [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
chriskal wrote:
GreenPlease wrote:

I don't understand how your comment follows mine in any logical sense.

It doesn't. It was supposed to be a reply to a post in completely different thread. Not sure how that happened.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
will they make him pay it back somehow? hope so.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply