Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I thought this was the point of curling
Quote | Reply
A 2014 Olympic gold medalist and his three teammates were kicked out of a curling tournament on Sunday for being "extremely drunk," according to one official at the event.

Wade Thurber, the facility manager of the Pidherney Curling Centre Manager in Alberta, told The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation that 2014 gold medal winner Ryan Fry, team captain Jamie Koe and team members DJ Kidby and Chris Schille were all ejected from the Red Deer Curling Classic because they were swearing and generally exhibiting "unacceptable behavior that nobody wants to watch or hear or listen to."

https://www.msn.com/...r-BBPSdDO?li=BBnbfcL

Next you're going to tell me I can't take my beer with me to the outfield when I play softball.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: I thought this was the point of curling [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
A 2014 Olympic gold medalist and his three teammates were kicked out of a curling tournament on Sunday for being "extremely drunk," according to one official at the event.

Wade Thurber, the facility manager of the Pidherney Curling Centre Manager in Alberta, told The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation that 2014 gold medal winner Ryan Fry, team captain Jamie Koe and team members DJ Kidby and Chris Schille were all ejected from the Red Deer Curling Classic because they were swearing and generally exhibiting "unacceptable behavior that nobody wants to watch or hear or listen to."

https://www.msn.com/...r-BBPSdDO?li=BBnbfcL

Next you're going to tell me I can't take my beer with me to the outfield when I play softball.

rules of curling are that you can get plastered, but you gotta be able to hold your liquor. These guys obviously hadn't been training properly.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply