Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Who's the "little Schitt"?
Quote | Reply
From the leader of the Free World.

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: Who's the "little Schitt"? [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Who's the "little Schitt"? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah, we’re loving it here in Red State America. It’s about time a Republican president goes after all the little schitts in the democRAT party and the media.
Quote Reply
Re: Who's the "little Schitt"? [Jim @ LOTO, MO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
he is the perfect leader for his loyal supporters.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cadet chicken shitt, 159 days ( of 668) spent golfing, no visits to troops in war areas. spends more time fixing his hair than pelosi
Last edited by: tyrod1: Nov 19, 18 3:35
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jim @ LOTO, MO wrote:
Ah, we’re loving it here in Red State America. It’s about time a Republican president goes after all the little schitts in the democRAT party and the media.

I am SO confused, possibly because I don't know the backstory. Is Trump complaining that Mueller wasn't confirmed by the Senate. Was Mueller supposed to be confirmed by the Senate? Or is Trump complaining about a false equivalency? So many incorrect or mis-informed statements come out of Trumps mouth it is very difficult to make any sense of what he ways (or types).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jim @ LOTO, MO wrote:
Yeah! Nobody (this side of a junior high student) delivers an internet beat down better than the Trump!

(As long as those pesky bone spurs don't flair up again.)

(And it doesn't rain.)

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: Who's the "little Schitt"? [HandHeartCrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HandHeartCrown wrote:
Jim @ LOTO, MO wrote:

I am SO confused, possibly because I don't know the backstory. Is Trump complaining that Mueller wasn't confirmed by the Senate. Was Mueller supposed to be confirmed by the Senate? Or is Trump complaining about a false equivalency? So many incorrect or mis-informed statements come out of Trumps mouth it is very difficult to make any sense of what he ways (or types).

And of course tRump is lying about Mueller not being confirmed by the Senate. Mueller was the head of the FBI under both Bush and Obama. He was confirmed by the Senate twice.
Quote Reply
Re: Who's the "little Schitt"? [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alvin Tostig wrote:
Jim @ LOTO, MO wrote:

Yeah! Nobody (this side of a junior high student) delivers an internet beat down better than the Trump!

(As long as those pesky bone spurs don't flair up again.)

(And it doesn't rain.)

Guys, you are yelling at some whackadoodle who lives by himself in a hut in the woods. The reason he only posts once per thread is he has to pedal the generator to produce electricity and it is too damn hard to get enough to run ST for more than a minute at a time.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jim @ LOTO, MO wrote:

I'm almost convinced you're doing the yahey routine of pretending to be something you're not just to ridicule them.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Who's the "little Schitt"? [turtleherder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And of course tRump is lying about Mueller not being confirmed by the Senate. Mueller was the head of the FBI under both Bush and Obama. He was confirmed by the Senate twice.

You think Jim@LOTO, MO and the other Trump defenders here who say he's an idiot but seem to defend every single thing he does, care about facts?

Last edited by: Sanuk: Nov 19, 18 9:02
Quote Reply
Re: Who's the "little Schitt"? [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think trump is scared schitt less.
Quote Reply