Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Longest carbon aero extentions
Quote | Reply
I'm looking to upgrade aero bar to tririg alpha x. I currently have zipp ski bends and like them but they are 380mm and I wish they could be a little longer. I know tririg gamma extensions are 400mm, but they dont have ski bend. Anyone know of some long ski bend aero extensions?
Quote Reply
Re: Longest carbon aero extentions [Kmck27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There was just a thread or posting on this; cyclenutz has a spreadsheet with more than you could ever want.
Quote Reply
Re: Longest carbon aero extentions [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DFW_Tri wrote:
There was just a thread or posting on this; cyclenutz has a spreadsheet with more than you could ever want.

I'll look for it. Anyone feel free to post the link of that thread. Thanks!
Last edited by: Kmck27: Nov 17, 18 18:10
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Profile Design 50C and 35C will be available in a couple of months (400mm). Dimensions as per the 50a and 35a in the table but carbon.
I'm not that creative with naming so all the new PD extension names are angle/material.
Quote Reply
Re: Longest carbon aero extentions [Tom_hampton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom_hampton wrote:
https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/?post=6792463#p6792463

Yes! Thanks guys
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would go with USE Tula alloy extensions. Very long and very high.

Kmck27 wrote:
I'm looking to upgrade aero bar to tririg alpha x. I currently have zipp ski bends and like them but they are 380mm and I wish they could be a little longer. I know tririg gamma extensions are 400mm, but they dont have ski bend. Anyone know of some long ski bend aero extensions?

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply