Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The Bodyguard, Netflix [milkman1982] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
milkman1982 wrote:
liked the show up until the last episode.. i did like the tension regarding the vest, but boy did they wrap things up all nice and tidy after that.

they did a really poor job of the big reveal of the police leak. it didn't really make sense that it was that one lady, when in fact they sort of wanted you to think it was the acting head of the home office. or the lady from Notting Hill.

and of course his wife tags along when he drives off..

i have nothing against happy endings, but good grief.

Agreed. Also, it felt very rushed to get it wrapped up.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
milkman1982 wrote:
liked the show up until the last episode.. i did like the tension regarding the vest, but boy did they wrap things up all nice and tidy after that.

they did a really poor job of the big reveal of the police leak. it didn't really make sense that it was that one lady, when in fact they sort of wanted you to think it was the acting head of the home office. or the lady from Notting Hill.

I loved the ending, at least how the girl from the train was being questioned again. I liked the show a lot.
Quote Reply
Re: The Bodyguard, Netflix [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
littlefoot wrote:
milkman1982 wrote:

I loved the ending, at least how the girl from the train was being questioned again. I liked the show a lot.

really?? that was weak to. why did she stop playing her "Primal Fear" split personality? Why did she all of the sudden, with minimal prodding decide to reveal her entire plot?

Thank you for reminding me how terrible that aspect of it was!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
milkman1982 wrote:
littlefoot wrote:
milkman1982 wrote:

really?? that was weak to. why did she stop playing her "Primal Fear" split personality? Why did she all of the sudden, with minimal prodding decide to reveal her entire plot?

Thank you for reminding me how terrible that aspect of it was!
Why? Cause bitches be crazy! Even terrorist ones.

But yes, the last episodes kind of sucked.
Quote Reply
Re: The Bodyguard, Netflix [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lol. no someone smart enough to mastermind a plot such as that is not so dumb as to doing a 180 and admitting to everything. She was under no real pressure to do so.

i realize you have to suspend disbelief for the sake of enjoying fiction, but this was one of the worst endings that i can recall
Quote Reply

Prev Next