Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone use Zipp Vuka Alumina Evo 110 with BTA?
Quote | Reply
Does anyone use Zipp Vuka Alumina Evo 110 extensions with any kind of BTA bottle setup?

I am planning on using these with wedged arm rests and a 3T Vola Team base bar on a NewP3.

I normally use a BTA bottle and am currently on 3T ski bend extensions. That all fits together nicely but I am wondering if the shorter flat section on the Zipps would make things cramped, or if it might not fit at all.

I'm basically trying to lift my hands up while increasing the contact I have with the pads.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone use Zipp Vuka Alumina Evo 110 with BTA? [scjohnston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup, I do.

I use the following, secured with zip ties. Very basic, very light. I use it with a 700ml camelback bottle. The top of the bottle ends up being pretty close to where the bars turn upward, but I still just have room to get in out and back into the cage.

https://profile-design.com/products/hc-mount-1
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah I just snapped some pictures of my setup here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/VNSXTY4KKv3RKVr88. It looks like the bottle is pretty far back, and while it definitely is a bit further back than other set ups you can see from the side angle that it would still pretty much stay hidden between my elbows. It honestly works really well with the torpedo computer mount as well, not much more aero of a spot for the computer than where it is right now.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone use Zipp Vuka Alumina Evo 110 with BTA? [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks both!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yep. Use zipps BTA but it's a little tight.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone use Zipp Vuka Alumina Evo 110 with BTA? [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:
Yep. Use zipps BTA but it's a little tight.

Yeah, I thought this looked like it would be a good solution but that the computer mount might be a little long. Does the computer sit between the rider and the extensions or does it protrude past the extensions?

Also, do you know if the puck is removable on the Zipp BTA? I have a Wahoo Bolt and think the Zipp might only take Garmin connector.
Last edited by: scjohnston: Nov 15, 18 7:56
Quote Reply