Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Road stuff
Quote | Reply
Have some road stuff I'm trying to get rid of:

Wheelset Alex DM18 rims laced to Campy Mirage rear hub (9/10spd) and Tiagra front hub. 36 hole, skewers included. These wheels are basically brand new, probably less than 75 miles on them. I bought them for a training wheelset and ended up with too many wheels. These things are bomb proof (and heavy!) The rim is wide at 2.5 cm outside to outside and 1.7 cm inside to inside. This would make a good wheelset for a heavy cyclocrosser or a bike you want to just bomb around town on. 100$ shipped

Deda Newton Stem - 110 mm, 82 degrees, 26 clamp. Spent more time sitting in my basement than on a bike, used it for maybe a month before getting something else. No cracks, breaks, etc. Cosmetically 9/10. 40$ shipped.

Bontrager Tubulars 700x 22c. Brand new, never glued, but they are stretched. They don't have removable valve cores. Would make a good training/spare tubular as they arent super light. 35$ shipped (two tires.)

Nike Poggio II shoes- size 44, silver with carbon soles. Used for a few months until I got a smaller size. Carbon soles have some wear as well as the tip of the toe. Otherise very good condition, don't smell. 45$

Please email me at jpmcmanus@wisc.edu for pictures or questions. Thanks.
Last edited by: homegrown: Jan 10, 06 8:59
Quote Reply