Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Powertap G3 or similar wireless Powertap, rear wheel or set, 10sp
Quote | Reply
I need a Powertap wireless rear wheel that can be used on 10spd set ups, for outdoor training (Garmin 500) and indoor Zwifting. Will consider buying wheel set.

Thanks

The Ride of Truth - OWN your ride.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Powertap G3 or similar wireless Powertap, rear wheel or set, 10sp [Spinmeister] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Powertap G3 or similar wireless Powertap, rear wheel or set, 10sp [Spinmeister] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a new Powertap R260 wheelset. DT Swiss alloy rims and spokes, Powertap G3 hub and matching Powertap front hub. $800 shipped CONUS.

Brian Grasky
Grasky Endurance: World Championship Triathlon Coaching; Professional Training Camps
RETUL fitter, Biomechanist, USAT Level 3 Coach, USAC Level 2 Coach
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you still are looking for a Powertap I have a G3 hub from 2013. Just the hub not complete wheel but I'd part ways with it for $300.10 or 11spd. Let me Know
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Still looking for a used rear wheel with powertap G3.

The Ride of Truth - OWN your ride.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 32-spoke G3/Belgium C2 (23mm). It even has a 10sp cassette on it right now.

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that speed, for lack of a better word, is good. Speed is right, Speed works. Speed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Powertap G3 or similar wireless Powertap, rear wheel or set, 10sp [Toby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd you, tks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have a basically brand new cyclops version of a Reynolds Assault CC / Powertap Combo with LYC if you are interested. PM me
Quote Reply