Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Why is not a disc always fastest? [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
So I'm not discounting the time saved but for my purposes of finishing in 4:59:48 vs 4:59:12 are inconsequential to me.

Would it still be inconsequential if it was the difference in finishing between 4:59:48 vs 5:00:18 ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Why is not a disc always fastest? [rmt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rmt wrote:
The GMAN wrote:
So I'm not discounting the time saved but for my purposes of finishing in 4:59:48 vs 4:59:12 are inconsequential to me.

Would it still be inconsequential if it was the difference in finishing between 4:59:48 vs 5:00:18 ;-)

Your quote game is much better than mine, noted.
Quote Reply
Re: Why is not a disc always fastest? [rmt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rmt wrote:
The GMAN wrote:

Nope, and that's coming from someone who has a 5:00:01 on his resume because I stopped to hug my then 8 year old about a mile from the finish line.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Why is not a disc always fastest? [Allanhov] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I believe ENVE was also claiming that 25C tires were fastest with their wheels, something that all the independent tests seem to deny.

My latest book: "Out of the Melting Pot, Into the Fire" is on sale on Amazon and at other online and local booksellers
Quote Reply
Re: Why is not a disc always fastest? [jens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jim @ ERO agrees, at least w/ the 7.8s

Amateur recreational hobbyist cyclist
https://www.strava.com/athletes/337152
https://vimeo.com/user11846099
Quote Reply
Re: Why is not a disc always fastest? [SummitAK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rotational drag of the wheels is discussed in this interesting analysis of the Women's hour record:
Quote Reply

Prev Next