Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How many S5 2015 MTN Qhubeka Team Edition have been build ??
Quote | Reply
Hi there magic ST knowledge box .. may be some of you remember ore even know how many of these specific and limited road bikes ore frame sets have been build ore were traded .. an approximate number would be great, too ..

Thanx a lot !!

___/\___/\___/\___
the s u r f b o a r d of the K u r p f a l z is the r o a d b i k e .. oSo >>
Last edited by: sausskross: Oct 29, 18 22:30
Quote Reply
Re: How many S5 2016 MTN Qhubeka Team Edition have been build ?? [sausskross] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have no idea. I just know I want one. And I didn't even know that one minute ago.

Citizen of the world, former drunkard. Resident Traumatic Brain Injury advocate.
Quote Reply
Re: How many S5 2015 MTN Qhubeka Team Edition have been build ?? [sausskross] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some more details ..

.. the article (in german) says 200 were world wide available for customers .. oSo >> (199)

___/\___/\___/\___
the s u r f b o a r d of the K u r p f a l z is the r o a d b i k e .. oSo >>
Last edited by: sausskross: Oct 29, 18 23:14
Quote Reply
Re: How many S5 2015 MTN Qhubeka Team Edition have been build ?? [sausskross] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Back in fall 2015, I had one of these on order, but eventually failed to get it (as I understood, I was like a couple of days too late :( )

----------------------------
Need more W/CdA.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I remember seeing a couple of these on eBay 2 years ago. At least 3-4 of them, all fully decked out with matching Enve wheels. Would have been much more tempted had they been in my size...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That’s the 2015 team TdF model, 200 complete builds to the public, don’t know if that’s per size or total
Quote Reply