Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

"He's pitching to less batters than in the regular season."
Quote | Reply
- Joe Buck. NLCS Game 4. Bottom of the 1st. Referring to Brewers pitcher Gio Gonzalez.

I have only one thing to say in response:

Oh, one more thing:

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Last edited by: JSA: Oct 16, 18 18:21
Quote Reply
Re: "He's pitching to less batters than in the regular season." [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Joe Buck is just sooo bad. Go Brew Crew!

~Brad
Quote Reply
Re: "He's pitching to less batters than in the regular season." [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 My name's Buck and I'm here to f*ck.....up the colour commentary.
Last edited by: M~: Oct 16, 18 18:51
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ron Darling and whoever the other guy doing the Sox-Stros are worse. Crazy that’s the best they can do on a National broadcast.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Perhaps he meant ‘lesser’. ; )
Quote Reply
Re: "He's pitching to less batters than in the regular season." [CW in NH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would have been great if they had Orsillo and Eck for that one.

Nice to see JBJ come through in the clutch.

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
- Joe Buck. NLCS Game 4. Bottom of the 1st. Referring to Brewers pitcher Gio Gonzalez.

I have only one thing to say in response:

Oh, one more thing:

Dude, you are *so* spot on with each of those. I had the exact same Stannis gif in mind to hit you with if you hadn't already made the grammatical point. And Joe Buck is the absolute worst, nails-on-a-chalkboard announcer in history to me. Brent Musburger is a close second.

War is god
Quote Reply