Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sebastian Kienle "Lionel gave me a talking to, then pulled me up to the main group"
Quote | Reply
Just incase you missed his post Kona video

I'm not accusing Kienle or Sanders of any wrong doing here, but in the interest of consistency all the 'Team blue' outrage mob, just wondering why you'd be prepared to overlook this every year????
Quote Reply
Re: Sebastian Kienle "Lionel gave me a talking to, then pulled me up to the main group" [Jackets] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's already been discussed in the Kienle thread and others from yesterday.
Quote Reply
Re: Sebastian Kienle "Lionel gave me a talking to, then pulled me up to the main group" [Shambolic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In before eat a dick comment for another Sanders thread

WINNING 😃
Quote Reply
Re: Sebastian Kienle "Lionel gave me a talking to, then pulled me up to the main group" [RBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RBR wrote:
In before eat a dick comment for another Sanders thread

WINNING 😃

You got me!

I did this thread without even thinking it was a Lionel thread!

Off to eat loads of dicks....
Quote Reply
Re: Sebastian Kienle "Lionel gave me a talking to, then pulled me up to the main group" [Jackets] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Had a feeling this thread would go down like a lead balloon, double standards...who'd have thunk it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kienle is less likely to skirt or cross the draft zone line than Lange, imo.

I don't think these are equivalent uses of the word "pull"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Situations aren't really that similar. One is being accused of having someone who intentionally hurt their own race to benefit another person. Lionel was going to ride hard to try and bridge to the group no matter what and Sebi got the benefit.

End of the day, Sebi and Lionel are guys who aren't known for sandbagging on the bike so they're going to get the benefit of the doubt in these situations

Chasing PB Podcast Latest interview with Eli Hemming on Targeting a US MTR spot in Tokyo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bet he wishes he chose his words more carefully in hindsight.

29 years and counting
Quote Reply