Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Climate Denier-in-Chief [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is there a joke in there that I'm missing? I have no idea what you are talking about.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Climate Denier-in-Chief [satanellus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
satanellus wrote:
Sometimes I'm astounded by how and why climatology has a left/right divide. I don't remember it always being this way.

Science doesn’t care about political ideology, the political arguments are just astroturfing. Self education is the only way that people will change their minds on climate change, you can’t convince people who don’t trust climate science that climate change is a massive issue.

It’s not even worth debating, there’s plenty of good info on the web without the need for forums.
Quote Reply
Re: Climate Denier-in-Chief [Trieatalot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Duffy pointed out above, problems he sees with regulations governing his industry. It's great he can identify the problem, but has he attempted to bring about change? Has he tried to partner with others to bring attention to the absurdity of the situation?

Yes.

Every. Fucking. Day.

It’s what I do.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Climate Denier-in-Chief [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It’s from Zoolander. Essentially at the beginning of a scene Ben Stiller asks Andy dick why they are using male models for a stupid plot. Andy dick gives Ben Stiller a dialogue on why they are using male models for the plot. At the end of dialogue Ben Stiller says “yeah but why male models.”

So it’s similiar to here. If you tell people their will be fewer but more deadly storms, people will still not understand why that is bad.

Essentially “why male models” = something that no mater how well you explain something even in reletively simple terms and the other person just can’t comprehend
Quote Reply
Re: Climate Denier-in-Chief [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From Trump's AP interview:

Quote:
AP: But scientists say this is nearing a point where this can’t be reversed.

Trump: No, no. Some say that and some say differently. I mean, you have scientists on both sides of it. My uncle was a great professor at MIT for many years. Dr. John Trump. And I didn’t talk to him about this particular subject, but I have a natural instinct for science, and I will say that you have scientists on both sides of the picture.

I just threw up.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Climate Denier-in-Chief [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ahh. Thanks.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Climate Denier-in-Chief [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
after a rewatching, its actually david ducovney https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHrn_pHW2so
Quote Reply
Re: Climate Denier-in-Chief [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
klehner wrote:
From Trump's AP interview:

Quote:

AP: But scientists say this is nearing a point where this can’t be reversed.

Trump: No, no. Some say that and some say differently. I mean, you have scientists on both sides of it. My uncle was a great professor at MIT for many years. Dr. John Trump. And I didn’t talk to him about this particular subject, but I have a natural instinct for science, and I will say that you have scientists on both sides of the picture.

I just threw up.

My god, he's an idiot.
Quote Reply

Prev Next