Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best television remote control for triathletes?
Quote | Reply
?

--------------
Elivis needs boats.
Quote Reply
Re: Best television remote control for triathletes? [Schwingding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For a number of reasons Sony for sure...

Luiz Eng
Quote Reply
Re: Best television remote control for triathletes? [Schwingding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I really like my Marantz RC-2000
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It was funny the first time (ok, it wasn't funny). Now you're just plain annoying.

Last edited by: mike_h: Jan 6, 06 10:06
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://www.remotecentral.com/
More info than you are throw a stick at. I have the Sony, but would inhindsight go with the RTI.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't watch much TV. Usually just CNN and the History Channel.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a friend who has a remote that works through walls, etc. It has a small receiver that goes on top of the tv and everything else is in the basement; stereo receiver, cd player, etc. The only thing in the living room is the dvd player because you have to load disks, and the xbox so the controllers will reach the couch. It is pretty slick but pricey; I think he said ~$250. I tried to search yahoo for it but couldn't think of the right words to use. Helpful huh!?! I've seen it advertised in the back of the American Airlines magazine. Let me know and I can email him for the name.
Quote Reply