Login required to started new threads
Login required to post replies
No DI2 but pretty well put together otherwise. Here is the Craigslist link... https://houston.craigslist.org/bik/6716924019.html
I can sell with or without wheels.
2013 Trek Speed Concept 9.5 - Size Medium
$2400 - Frame & components (without wheels)
- Bicycle Blue Book Value = $6090
$1500 - Brand New Cantu R5C (50mm) Carbon Clinchers - zero miles. New Vittoria Tires.
- Shimano 11-32 cassette. 11 Speed.
Frame & Components Included:
- Rare 9 Series frame (7 Series frames only available now)
- Power2Max Type S Powermeter (Used less than a year)
- Shimano Ultegra components
- Rotor 3D 165mm cranks
- ISM Road seat
- Draft box and Speed Box
- Shimano Dura-Ace pedals
- I have original headset spacers - additional spacers
Awesome bike. Solid ride. It has taken me through a few Ironman journeys. Make me an offer.