Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Dems and 'Incivility'...Harassment, Threats...What's the goal here? [efernand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
they just ran someone over with a car! stabbed someone with a knife! checkmate.
Quote Reply
Re: Dems and 'Incivility'...Harassment, Threats...What's the goal here? [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
they just ran someone over with a car! stabbed someone with a knife! checkmate.

Except that those were individual nutbags.
Quote Reply
Re: Dems and 'Incivility'...Harassment, Threats...What's the goal here? [efernand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So when one dem does something then all dems are guilty; however, if one rep does something then they are an "individual nutbag". Riiiigght...
Obviously the current POTUS gets a pass on everything...
Quote Reply
Re: Dems and 'Incivility'...Harassment, Threats...What's the goal here? [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:
So verbal assaults/rants are civil. Got it. Wasnt reporter Ben Jacobs body slammed by a member of the house of representatives for asking a question. Not sure if that counts as being violent either.

Yes, yes he was. And the republicans were so concerned by his lack of civility they they went ahead and voted him (Gianforte) into office.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
efernand wrote:
Quote:
they didnt wear masks! PWNd /s

Nor did they club someone over the head with their weapons, or a bike lock.

No, they used flag poles and 2X4s.

Quote Reply
Re: Dems and 'Incivility'...Harassment, Threats...What's the goal here? [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You see this is not a group. It is a bunch of individuals. Who just happen to be acting together. (Am I doing the obtuse thing correctly?)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:
You see this is not a group. It is a bunch of individuals. Who just happen to be acting together. (Am I doing the obtuse thing correctly?)

They are not wearing masks! Totally makes it ok!
Quote Reply
Re: Dems and 'Incivility'...Harassment, Threats...What's the goal here? [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
Maybe they have seen how it has worked out for Republicans. Incivility got them control of Congress and the Presidency. Can't really blame Democrats for copying Republicans when they showed that it worked.

LOL! Holy shit!!!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Dems and 'Incivility'...Harassment, Threats...What's the goal here? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
chaparral wrote:
Maybe they have seen how it has worked out for Republicans. Incivility got them control of Congress and the Presidency. Can't really blame Democrats for copying Republicans when they showed that it worked.

LOL! Holy shit!!!

Not sure what you're trying to say. Is it not true that incivility was a great contributor to Trump's success? Whether Alinsky was a crazy communist or not is irrelevant to the question: "does incivility work?"

Obama is still wholesale blamed for a "decline in race relations" for acknowledging that black people are in fact arrested (and sometimes killed) in disproportionate numbers. Current guy is A-OK for praising nazis...

If we are going to with 'reasoning light' and apply the Obama standard, we can simply blame ALL of this incivility on Trump being a complete shitbag and move on.
Quote Reply
Re: Dems and 'Incivility'...Harassment, Threats...What's the goal here? [SailorSam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's cute for donkeys like chaparrel to try to claim Donkey incivility was learned from the Republicans when Donkeys - LITERALLY - wrote the book on this topic.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Dems and 'Incivility'...Harassment, Threats...What's the goal here? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
It's cute for donkeys like chaparrel to try to claim Donkey incivility was learned from the Republicans when Donkeys - LITERALLY - wrote the book on this topic.

It is cute you think a non-sequitur is an argument.

My point is that trump showed that incivility was a winning strategy, that was hard proof. "Rules for Radicals" is not hard proof that incivility works.

But I understand that you can't defend the president, so you deflect.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
JSA wrote:

My point is that trump showed that incivility was a winning strategy, that was hard proof. "Rules for Radicals" is not hard proof that incivility works.

LOL!!! You Donkeys are funny!!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
chaparral wrote:
JSA wrote:

LOL!!! You Donkeys are funny!!!

You guys are going to lose your shit with enraged white man hand wringing if Warren takes the low-road against Trump and plays his own game.

Or any dem candidate.

When people get tired of the right talking about snowflakes and libtards and they hit back..........the right literally just loses their shit and cries in their Cornflakes about how "uncivil" the left has become.

Let me tell you something, when a candidate gets elected, they represent both the winners and the losers. Both sides are making the continuing big mistake of making their representation of their districts a tribal warfare thing.

Guess what, if you're going to pretend that 1/2 of your citizens aren't yours..........they're going to remind you they are. Actual crime and assault aside, bothering people at lunch or picketing on public land outside of their private homes........fair game when you're going to be a child and hide like a child from responsibility.

Remind me again..........was it a liberal or a conservative responsible for the largest terror attach on US soil before September 11th?

Who was that again? Oh, right............a gun nut conservative.

Who was it again that bombed a church in Birmingham and executed a civil rights leader? You may claim it wasn't conservatives, but it was certainly the opposition to the civil rights movement.

What side was it again that murdered someone in Charlottesville?

Oh right.....definitely a radical conservative on that one.

There's been some violence on conservatives over the years, no doubt. But, what's the body count? What's the assassination total? How many church bombing and Oklahoma City bombings have the liberals carried out? How many gay people and black people have we shot up in churches and night clubs?

Fancy me an answer to that.
Quote Reply
Re: Dems and 'Incivility'...Harassment, Threats...What's the goal here? [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://freebeacon.com/politics/two-gop-candidates-assaulted-minnesota/

Donkeys making asses of themselves, again.
Quote Reply
Re: Dems and 'Incivility'...Harassment, Threats...What's the goal here? [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here is the latest attack from the Lefties. http://www.charlottestories.com/...MYF9kkclO4Icw6dw0P2Y

This is not satire, it's a *real* article. The photo and video are absolutely hilarious, what a bunch of dweebs. The rednecks around here will chew these kids up and spit them out like watermelon seeds.

Greg

If you are a Canuck that engages in gratuitous bashing of the US, you are probably on my Iggy List. So, save your self a bunch of typing a response unless you also feel the need to gratuitously bash me. If so, have fun.
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f___ things up" - Barack Obama, 2020
Quote Reply
Re: Dems and 'Incivility'...Harassment, Threats...What's the goal here? [gregtryin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gregtryin wrote:
Here is the latest attack from the Lefties. http://www.charlottestories.com/...MYF9kkclO4Icw6dw0P2Y

This is not satire, it's a *real* article. The photo and video are absolutely hilarious, what a bunch of dweebs. The rednecks around here will chew these kids up and spit them out like watermelon seeds.

Greg
That has to be satire. The 6 guys in that picture couldn't win a lawnmowing contest let alone a physical fight. Somebody is pulling a [real good] prank.
Quote Reply

Prev Next