Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

F/S BRAND NEW Zipp 454/858 NSW combo with Conti tires
Quote | Reply
I’m selling brand new Zipp 454 NSW front and 858 NSW rear wheels ($4200 retail), complete with Conti GP Attack/Force tire combo ($100+ retail), Zipp brand valve extensions ($47 retail), and Tubes ($?). These were a take-off from my new canyon. They have never touched pavement (other than when I placed them on the ground to take the pics below). I even left on the reflectors and spoke protector as proof, because we know nobody would ride these wheels with reflectors and a spoke protector! These wheeels are truly incredible. I am very tempted to keep them for myself, but I am a HED guy and can’t bring myself to cross that line.

Buying this setup retail would cost you $4347 (plus tubes) plus tax (in CT 6.35%) $276 = $4623.

I will sell the whole set-up for $4000 or OBO, professionally packed. Buyer pays shipping, or pickup in Darien CT (possible drop-off in other nearby locations).

(Willing to sell without the tires, tubes and extensions.)

Quote Reply
Re: F/S BRAND NEW Zipp 454/858 NSW combo with Conti tires [island rider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
island rider wrote:
I’m selling brand new Zipp 454 NSW front and 858 NSW rear wheels ($4200 retail), complete with Conti GP Attack/Force tire combo ($100+ retail), Zipp brand valve extensions ($47 retail), and Tubes ($?). These were a take-off from my new canyon. They have never touched pavement (other than when I placed them on the ground to take the pics below). I even left on the reflectors and spoke protector as proof, because we know nobody would ride these wheels with reflectors and a spoke protector! These wheels are truly incredible. I am very tempted to keep them for myself, but I am a HED guy and can’t bring myself to cross that line.

Buying this setup retail would cost you $4347 (plus tubes) plus tax (in CT 6.35%) $276 = $4623.

I will sell the whole set-up for $4000 or OBO, professionally packed. Buyer pays shipping, or pickup in Darien CT (possible drop-off in other nearby locations).

(Willing to sell without the tires, tubes and extensions.)

Bump

Forgot to include the included Dura-Ace 11-25 cassette. Retail value actually $4845.00.

Will happily sell a sub-set of this stuff (if you don't want the tires, cassette, extensions, etc, I'll happily keep them).

I'd love to get $4k or more, but make me an offer before I put these on ebay... (or before I ride them, they are on my canyon now and look soooo tempting.)
Quote Reply
Re: F/S BRAND NEW Zipp 454/858 NSW combo with Conti tires [island rider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello,

Just wondering if you are willing to separate the pair? Looking for the front only.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: F/S BRAND NEW Zipp 454/858 NSW combo with Conti tires [amiichie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
amiichie wrote:
Hello,

Just wondering if you are willing to separate the pair? Looking for the front only.

Thanks

I think a lot of time has passed from 2018 to now.

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Quote Reply