WANTED!!!>>>Titanium Frameset (Road Bike) 55-57cm ONLY
Quote | Reply
What's up guys.

Looking to purchase a used titanium frameset in
a 55, 56 or 57cm NOT 54 or 58cm.
Must include fork, seatpost, headset.

Preferably by Merlin, LiteSpeed, Sampson,
Colnago and other main stream frames but
not limited to other less popular brands.
Lettering must be either WHITE, BLACK or GRAY.

Not really looking for a current one 2015ish on
as trying to keep my budget in sight.

LMK what you have along with PRICE.

IF you see this post I am still in the market.
Quote Reply
Re: WANTED!!!>>>Titanium Frameset (Road Bike) 55-57cm ONLY [Metro50] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's your budget?
Quote Reply
Re: WANTED!!!>>>Titanium Frameset (Road Bike) 55-57cm ONLY [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Depends on what you have.
If you can't give me a price don't reply back
Quote Reply
Re: WANTED!!!>>>Titanium Frameset (Road Bike) 55-57cm ONLY [Metro50] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this how you usually communicate when you want something that others may have?

Lemme guess, you are a badass negotiator right? The kind that only pick stocks that go up? Gets a great deal on everything you buy, especially cars and homes? He who speaks first loses am I right?

You are a Jedi.
Quote Reply
Re: WANTED!!!>>>Titanium Frameset (Road Bike) 55-57cm ONLY [maninthearena] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He did write Price in full caps.

Kinda like when I reply to an email and say- call me, and post my phone number. Then, they reply to the email. Drives me nuts.

I have a feeling that’s how he felt. Hit his hot button.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a new in box GURU Praemio R Disc frame in a 56 cm (Medium). Handmade in Canada and one of the last to leave the skilled hands of founder Tony Giannascoli.
It is their Fast Forward geometry so you can look the geo chart up here (p.33): https://issuu.com/...logue--cat15e-sm-011
The bike is also featured in that catalogue as it was made in 2015:

Color is raw titanium with black and pink, exactly like this:

Enve carbon fork. Cane Creek headset. I can include a seat post I have a few new in box.
As mentioned everything is new in box, the original shipping carton from GURU has never been opened. It was a gift that I have not had the time or priority to build.

$1800, open to offers.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM'd you
Quote Reply
Re: WANTED!!!>>>Titanium Frameset (Road Bike) 55-57cm ONLY [seebritri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking for a frameset only.
If $1,800 is your offer that will be waaaaay
out of my budget.
thx
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Metro50 wrote:
Looking for a frameset only.
If $1,800 is your offer that will be waaaaay
out of my budget.
thx

So then what’s your budget??
Quote Reply
Re: WANTED!!!>>>Titanium Frameset (Road Bike) 55-57cm ONLY [s.gentz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
got mine.
Quote Reply
Re: WANTED!!!>>>Titanium Frameset (Road Bike) 55-57cm ONLY [s.gentz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I picked up an older Litespeed Catalyst for $50 last year. It had a bent hanger, but my LBS fixed it for free.

Just throwing that out there.

Getting back into the game...
Slower than you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What was your budget?
Quote Reply
Re: WANTED!!!>>>Titanium Frameset (Road Bike) 55-57cm ONLY [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jimatbeyond wrote:
What was your budget?
'Bout tree fitty.

Getting back into the game...
Slower than you.
Quote Reply