Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Quality/Proven TRI bike fitter in AZ - Recommendations...
Quote | Reply
Ever get that feeling when you purchase a new (6 months ago) bike and the “fit” is just off a pinch? Everything “feels” good but not great, little seat discomfort…AND I loose 5+% power in the AERO position…definitely not good.

So who in AZ can I turn to? I’m looking for that fitter who uses a proven, and refined fitting process with quantifiable data gathering and analysis. Not someone who stands back and says “Yep looks good” I’ve been there done that with many of the local LBSs over the past six years.

Let’s assume the usual cast of characters (BR, Landis, etc) in the PHX market are “not the droids I’m looking for.” Who out there has had or knows of a recommendation where the “fine tuning” can occur. I want my 5% power back and I want to stay in the AERO position! Do I head south to UofA country…god that might kill meJ for a FIST certified fit with the Trisports guys?

Bueller…Bueller…
Quote Reply
Re: Quality/Proven TRI bike fitter in AZ - Recommendations... [jnielsen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have known quite a few road cyclists who have gone to see Jeff Lockwood (not sure of his address) who is supposed to be very good. I dont know if he does "tri" fitting.

Not impressed by BR and Blandis myself.
Quote Reply
Re: Quality/Proven TRI bike fitter in AZ - Recommendations... [jnielsen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Come on down to Tucson. We're not as bad as everyone says, plus the guys (and girls) at TriSports.com are great, give 'em a call. Tell them "Tucker" sent you.

That reminds me I need to schedule my fit for my new ride.

~Tucker

Shop at: TriSports.com

"Stick to the facts man, they are good enough, no need to go making stuff up." - STP
Last edited by: mtuck: Jan 4, 06 14:40
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The people at TriSports are really great. I think you'll be pleased.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply