Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

He's Trolling Us, RIght? Just Looking to get Podcast Listeners?
Quote | Reply
"Cameron Kasky, a survivor of February’s mass shooting at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., recently left the student gun-control group March for Our Lives and now claims he regrets that he was “propped up as an expert” by the media in the wake of the tragedy.

“My whole message is I was propped up as an expert. The whole message was these kids are the real experts,” Kasky told Fox News Radio’s Benson & Harf on Wednesday. “Look, I have some very intelligent friends. Some friends who can intellectually run circles around me, but I’m not the expert in pretty much anything.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/...-gun-control-debate/

He doesn't really believe he was a useful idiot?
Quote Reply
Re: He's Trolling Us, RIght? Just Looking to get Podcast Listeners? [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
"Cameron Kasky, a survivor of February’s mass shooting at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., recently left the student gun-control group March for Our Lives and now claims he regrets that he was “propped up as an expert” by the media in the wake of the tragedy.

“My whole message is I was propped up as an expert. The whole message was these kids are the real experts,” Kasky told Fox News Radio’s Benson & Harf on Wednesday. “Look, I have some very intelligent friends. Some friends who can intellectually run circles around me, but I’m not the expert in pretty much anything.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/...-gun-control-debate/

He doesn't really believe he was a useful idiot?

Completely agree. We should leave those discussions for the real experts in school shootings. Because that’s actually a thing. Sad.
Quote Reply
Re: He's Trolling Us, RIght? Just Looking to get Podcast Listeners? [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
recently left the student gun-control group March for Our Lives and now claims he regrets that he was “propped up as an expert” by the media in the wake of the tragedy.

I can assure you, no media outlet propped him up as anything resembling a gun-control expert. That's not to say he wasn't exploited.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't think anyone but his fellow classmate David Hogg thought they were experts. The media paraded these kids around without any semblance of a solution to school shootings. Their 15 min of fame ended and I'm guessing they don't know what to do.
Quote Reply