Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

So looks like the NYT isnt "fake news" and anonymous sources are to be believed
Quote | Reply
Its just so strange to me how a grown up can talk out of both sides of his mouth so often.
Quote Reply
Re: So looks like the NYT isnt "fake news" and anonymous sources are to be believed [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Oh look, todays 40th Trump thread where the OP can't even be bothered to make a point.

yawn
Quote Reply
Re: So looks like the NYT isnt "fake news" and anonymous sources are to be believed [A-A-Ron] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think he's talking about Rosenstein's proposal a year ago to secretly record Trump and get him ousted under 25th Amendment.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: So looks like the NYT isnt "fake news" and anonymous sources are to be believed [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:
Its just so strange to me how a grown up can talk out of both sides of his mouth so often.

Hahaha!

"So there an anonymous accusation made in the NYT- Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein suggested last year that he should make covert audio recordings of President Trump in order to build a case for removing him from office, according to a New York Times report."

And somehow Trump is in the wrong here?
Quote Reply
Re: So looks like the NYT isnt "fake news" and anonymous sources are to be believed [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
getcereal wrote:

I think the point trying to be made is Trump called Woodward's claim about some people discussing invoking the 25th "fabricated stories," but this NYT story corroborates Woodward.

Also Rosenstein's denial is a non-denial.
Quote Reply
Re: So looks like the NYT isnt "fake news" and anonymous sources are to be believed [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
getcereal wrote:

I think the point trying to be made is Trump called Woodward's claim about some people discussing invoking the 25th "fabricated stories," but this NYT story corroborates Woodward.

More to the point Trump says anonymous sources can’t be believed and the failing NYT is fake news.

Um, sometimes I guess.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: So looks like the NYT isnt "fake news" and anonymous sources are to be believed [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: So looks like the NYT isnt "fake news" and anonymous sources are to be believed [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

I still don't get it. Everyone know the NYT is left leaning bullshit. Did Trump say something?
Quote Reply
Re: So looks like the NYT isnt "fake news" and anonymous sources are to be believed [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:

Huh?

“The New York Times’s story is inaccurate and factually incorrect,” he said in a statement. “I will not further comment on a story based on anonymous sources who are obviously biased against the department and are advancing their own personal agenda. But let me be clear about this: Based on my personal dealings with the president, there is no basis to invoke the 25th Amendment.”

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
getcereal wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

I still don't get it. Everyone know the NYT is left leaning bullshit. Did Trump say something?[/quote]

And everybody knows Don is a chronic liar. Maybe you should try reading Woodward's book. I just finished it about half an hour ago.
Quote Reply
Re: So looks like the NYT isnt "fake news" and anonymous sources are to be believed [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
Quote:

Huh?

“The New York Times’s story is inaccurate and factually incorrect,” he said in a statement. “I will not further comment on a story based on anonymous sources who are obviously biased against the department and are advancing their own personal agenda. But let me be clear about this: Based on my personal dealings with the president, there is no basis to invoke the 25th Amendment.”

Nowhere does he deny the primary claims. It reads like lawyer-speak. "Based on my personal dealings." That leaves wiggle room
That woman, etc.
Last edited by: trail: Sep 21, 18 17:17
Quote Reply