Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Who needs a wall on the northern border???
Quote | Reply
This is both funny and stupid at the same time. Could even throw in sad.

http://www.foxnews.com/...smoke-legal-pot.html

Quote Reply
Re: Who needs a wall on the northern border??? [velocomp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe you should put a wall around Colorado.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Who needs a wall on the northern border??? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

I thought it was sad that a Canadian, crossing over into a state that has legalized MJ could still be refused. I understand federal vs state law, but this is just silly.

And if we could build a wall to keep the people fleeing CA out, I'd be thrilled. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Canadians can be kept out of the US if they own shares in a Pot company.

You are deemed to be "Living off the avails of drugs".

Thanks Obama.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
velocomp wrote:
BLeP wrote:

I thought it was sad that a Canadian, crossing over into a state that has legalized MJ could still be refused. I understand federal vs state law, but this is just silly.

And if we could build a wall to keep the people fleeing CA out, I'd be thrilled. :)

I will never understand this. My subjective experience and I hazard to say most any objective data that's out there suggests marijuana is probably a far more benign drug than alcohol and we don't treat people who consume alcohol as degenerate low lifes.

Heck it's even legal in here in Maine but the kids our still being taught in school how "bad" it is. They don't bat an eye if someone has a beer but if they smell marijuana they freak out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

I"m game, if it keeps everyone else the fuck out.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would put a wall around the US to keep us in. We get dumber every day. I blame that on the lack of legal pot....

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Canadians can be kept out of the US if they own shares in a Pot company.

You are deemed to be "Living off the avails of drugs".

Thanks Obama.

Yup. And, they can search your cell phone and even get access to your Visa statements. If you buy from a dispensary with a credit card, and it's caught, you can get a lifetime ban from the US.

Land of the free, right?

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Who needs a wall on the northern border??? [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also, I believe if you lie to the border agent about any of that and get caught you will be in deep shit as well.

Fuck all of that! Guess I won't be visiting the US until they climb out of the stone age.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey, speaking of Canadians and Americans...Michael Moore is (again) threatening to leave America for Canada. Why Canada? What is it about all the movie stars and snowflakes departing for Canada?

Why not New Zealand or Norway? Switzerland? How about Madasgascar?

I don't get it. If, in my infantile fit of pique, I pack my bags and leave the US, I wouldn't head for Canada.

Then again, when I was 5 yrs old I threatened to run away from home because my 3 older sisters were (as usual) torturing me. As soon as the words left my mouth they packed my suitcase and locked me outside. Perhaps we could do the same for Michael Moore and his Hollywood snowflake cabal?
Quote Reply
Re: Who needs a wall on the northern border??? [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know. I don't think Mr Moore, or most Hollywood types, would find themselves welcome here.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yup. And, they can search your cell phone and even get access to your Visa statements. If you buy from a dispensary with a credit card, and it's caught, you can get a lifetime ban from the US.

When I lived in the U.S I remember having someone tell me that the U.S has more freedom than any country in the world. I laughed and suggested he should travel to places like Hong Kong, New Zealand, Ireland, Finland, Denmark, Holland and Canada.

The CATO Institue releases the Human Freedom Index basis their finding on things like the Rule of Law, Security and Safety, Size of Government, Legal System, Freedom to Trade Internationally etc. In 2018, the U.S ranked 17th I would think that with Trump's isolationist tendencies, the U.S will fall further down the list and with Canada legalizing pot, we shoot up from 11th to near the top.

Thanks Trump.

Quote Reply
Re: Who needs a wall on the northern border??? [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, there is that whole gun thing...

...didn't that make you feel free?

Quote Reply
Re: Who needs a wall on the northern border??? [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:
Hey, speaking of Canadians and Americans...Michael Moore is (again) threatening to leave America for Canada. Why Canada? What is it about all the movie stars and snowflakes departing for Canada?

Why not New Zealand or Norway? Switzerland? How about Madasgascar?

I don't get it. If, in my infantile fit of pique, I pack my bags and leave the US, I wouldn't head for Canada.

Then again, when I was 5 yrs old I threatened to run away from home because my 3 older sisters were (as usual) torturing me. As soon as the words left my mouth they packed my suitcase and locked me outside. Perhaps we could do the same for Michael Moore and his Hollywood snowflake cabal?

It's next door, they're polite and it's clean.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
velocomp wrote:
BLeP wrote:

I thought it was sad that a Canadian, crossing over into a state that has legalized MJ could still be refused...... this is just silly.

Simple explanation - its 2018 and the USA has a Republican government. Do you think Obama would have cared?
Quote Reply
Re: Who needs a wall on the northern border??? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
velocomp wrote:
BLeP wrote:

I thought it was sad that a Canadian, crossing over into a state that has legalized MJ could still be refused...... this is just silly.

Simple explanation - its 2018 and the USA has a Republican government. Do you think Obama would have cared?

Obama would support smoking crack. What does he know...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
velocomp wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
velocomp wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Obama would support smoking crack. What does he know...

A lot more than the guy you've got now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
I don't know. I don't think Mr Moore, or most Hollywood types, would find themselves welcome here.[/quote

Are you joking? Some parts of Toronto would name a building and street after anyone who is a celeb.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
I don't know. I don't think Mr Moore, or most Hollywood types, would find themselves welcome here.

You been hanging out with racing_rusty and Owen again? Michael Moore would be very welcome by many.
Quote Reply
Re: Who needs a wall on the northern border??? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

You been hanging out with racing_rusty and Owen again? Michael Moore would be very welcome by many.

I haven't run in to Owen in a few years. I should touch base with him, he's a good guy. I've never met Rusty.

I used to be a lot more left leaning, but people like Moore tend to push anyone with an ounce of critical thinking skills away further away from their positions.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
I haven't run in to Owen in a few years. I should touch base with him, he's a good guy.

Yeah, I've been wondering what happened to Owen. I hope all's well; figure he's probably busy with kids and dogs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It is. As much as I like America there are lots of other places to visit.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
velocomp wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Why is it silly, we don't want druggies coming into this country. They commit crimes.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply