Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Meanwhile............... [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:
North Korea said they would give up their Nukes if the US got rid of their nukes.

This lead trump to tweet something along the lines of "North Korea said they would give up their Nukes."

So to some regard there was talks of everyone giving up their nukes.

It's not really clear what concessions they'll want from us in return. Obviously there will be some, obviously it won't be giving up our nukes. It will be a long road to even get close, but these talks are encouraging to me. N and S Korea are talking about jointly hosting an Olympics together, building rail together, standing down some along the DMZ -- why people want to mock and dismiss this stuff should be a mystery but I'm afraid it's not.
Quote Reply
Re: Meanwhile............... [Spiridon Louis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spiridon Louis wrote:
patentattorney wrote:
North Korea said they would give up their Nukes if the US got rid of their nukes.

This lead trump to tweet something along the lines of "North Korea said they would give up their Nukes."

So to some regard there was talks of everyone giving up their nukes.

It's not really clear what concessions they'll want from us in return. Obviously there will be some, obviously it won't be giving up our nukes. It will be a long road to even get close, but these talks are encouraging to me. N and S Korea are talking about jointly hosting an Olympics together, building rail together, standing down some along the DMZ -- why people want to mock and dismiss this stuff should be a mystery but I'm afraid it's not.

What is encouraging? This is what N Korea does. They play nice for a while then be. Assholes again. What makes you think this will be any different?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Spiridon Louis wrote:
the Dow is heading towards 27k, NoKo and SoKo and the US are talking nukes, and jobless claims hit a 49 year low

Yay, we have a continuation of 8 years of the Obama presidency. When can we expect America to become great again?
Quote Reply
Re: Meanwhile............... [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
Spiridon Louis wrote:
the Dow is heading towards 27k, NoKo and SoKo and the US are talking nukes, and jobless claims hit a 49 year low

Yay, we have a continuation of 8 years of the Obama presidency. When can we expect America to become great again?

Good then, let’s keep rolling. Continuation of, growth upon, does it really fucking matter? Can’t we just be happy about some good news?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Spiridon Louis wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
Spiridon Louis wrote:

Good then, let’s keep rolling. Continuation of, growth upon, does it really fucking matter? Can’t we just be happy about some good news?

Why do you not answer my questionand pose two to me? I’m good with it rolling. You seem to be the one overly joyed about it, enough to make a new post about how great America STILL IS.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
Spiridon Louis wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
Spiridon Louis wrote:

Why do you not answer my questionand pose two to me? I’m good with it rolling. You seem to be the one overly joyed about it, enough to make a new post about how great America STILL IS.

Your question for me is when will a campaign slogan be accomplished? GTFOH. That’s just a troll question. This is the greatest country in the world. Has been pretty much since it started and will remain so for years to come. We’re losing the battle of producers and takers, but our producers and so driven and so awesome that we’ll keep on going and drag the baggage along with us for a long time still. I love this country and wouldn’t wanna live anywhere else or at any other time in our history (although I am sentimental about the immediate post WW2 years). My questions were rhetorical, BTW.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:

Thanks for posting, though you’ve only scratched the surface of all the great things happening in this country.

It must be pure, utter hell to be a Syndromer and be so hateful and angry when the country is doing so remarkably well thanks to President Trump.

By the way, I’ve been an investor in the stock market since 1975 (that’s 43 years ago, for you Canadians), and I can assure you the occupant of the Oval Office has a major effect on stock prices.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
Spiridon Louis wrote:

Well it would be a continuation if we were printing money to prop up the economy. Seems like dergulating and lowering taxes works much better.
Here is a little lesson for you.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4K_LlGgagZY
Quote Reply
Re: Meanwhile............... [Dirt fighter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well u just went straight there but that was fucking hilarious. I'm just glad for some good news. Some people don't want to seem to hear any.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dirt fighter wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
Spiridon Louis wrote:

Well it would be a continuation if we were printing money to prop up the economy. Seems like dergulating and lowering taxes works much better.

The issue for me is debt or deficits in relation to gdp.

The last time I remember any western democracy reducing that was Cretien and Clinton in the 90’s.

This is not to disparage trump because Obama/bush and Trudeau have done the same.

It appears that both liberals and conservatives are trading our children’s future for s&p gains.

Maurice
Quote Reply
Re: Meanwhile............... [Jim @ LOTO, MO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jim @ LOTO, MO wrote:
Quote:

Thanks for posting, though you’ve only scratched the surface of all the great things happening in this country.

It must be pure, utter hell to be a Syndromer and be so hateful and angry when the country is doing so remarkably well thanks to President Trump.

By the way, I’ve been an investor in the stock market since 1975 (that’s 43 years ago, for you Canadians), and I can assure you the occupant of the Oval Office has a major effect on stock prices.

Except for Obama. That was just fluke.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dirt fighter wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
Spiridon Louis wrote:

My eyes are wide open to paying for those cuts with deficit spending. Get your head out of the sand.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
Dirt fighter wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
Spiridon Louis wrote:

My eyes are wide open to paying for those cuts with deficit spending. Get your head out of the sand.
Tax revenews are at record highs. Im disgusted with the out of control spending and the swamp is to blame for that.
There is alot of purging to be done yet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dirt fighter wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
Dirt fighter wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
Spiridon Louis wrote:

Tax revenews are at record highs. Im disgusted with the out of control spending and the swamp is to blame for that.
There is alot of purging to be done yet.

Let me know when the swamp starts to be drained.

Also don't worry about over spending... the tariffs will more than cover that.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Tax revenues have increased most years since 1940 so, historically, the majority of years have been record highs for revenue. The only period where revenues declined for 3 consecutive years was 2001-3. For 2017 to 2018 revenues are projected to be higher but by less than 1% while the annual deficit is projected to increase 25% (from $665B to $832B).
Quote Reply
Re: Meanwhile............... [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
schroeder wrote:

Tax revenues have increased most years since 1940 so, historically, the majority of years have been record highs for revenue. The only period where revenues declined for 3 consecutive years was 2001-3. For 2017 to 2018 revenues are projected to be higher but by less than 1% while the annual deficit is projected to increase 25% (from $665B to $832B).

Yeah but that's not Trump, that's the swamp and Trump is totally going to drain the swamp.

Definitely.

Quote Reply
Re: Meanwhile............... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
schroeder wrote:

Yeah but that's not Trump, that's the swamp and Trump is totally going to drain the swamp.

Definitely.

During the campaign, Trump said we should vote for him because he couldn't be bought by lobbyists. His 100 day plan included a 5 year ban on congressmen and white house officials becoming lobbyists. Lobbyists were the swamp. And then he was elected and hired only the best lobbyists to run a good portion of his departments. And then many were forced out of office because of their, Surprise!, swampyness.
Quote Reply
Re: Meanwhile............... [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FAKE NEWS!!!
Quote Reply

Prev Next