Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by slowbern
Re: sexual assault dilemma [slowbern] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is so sad! The poor guy!! You're right that something doesn't seem right about this. Just like DA's need to go through a Grand Jury to prove they have enough evidence to go to trial (that's how it works, right?), there should be a similar type of requirement in a case like this. Too bad there weren't any security cameras to show what really happened.

Dawn
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Chooooooo Chooooooo.....Gravy Train!!!! ALL a BROAD!!!!!!

I wonder why it is that she is not a cop anymore? I bet if your ED is like the ones I work in there were cameras (that she may have access to)...time to go to the hospital, at a minumum have her fired for not following proper employee procedures.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Might be worth having someone take a look at her past to see if other such accusations have been made..
Quote Reply
Post deleted by slowbern [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Without an eyewitness its a case of he said Vs she said.

Character witnesses will be important, your friend should also hire a private investigator to dig dirt on this bitch to present in court.

You call yourself a Christian, I call you hypocrite. You call yourself a patriot well, I think you're full of s**t

NeoCon by the Rolling Stones
Last edited by: Haondotri: Jan 4, 06 12:01
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
so stupid. i mean, let's just say, hypothetically, that he did accidentally touch her on the ass. who cares? mistake, move on. it's ludicrous to pursue something that innocent. if she was his employee and he did it every time she turned around, okay, then you wonder a little. but a one time, public setting touch....very weird she's even attempting to pursue something...can't imagine a judge or jury being okay with it.

sorry for your friend.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It seems that his only recourse will be for him to counter-sue

I'm no lawyer, but i'd definitely consider thst, if only to recoup legal expenses

Quote | Reply
Try being a swim coach- it's like holding a stick of dynamite and just waiting for the fuse to get to the end.

I got to the point where I would never be on the pool deck by myself with another swimmermale or female. I would never help the female swimmers strech and usually not the boys either. Never physically show them how to move their hands or feet. Parents would be late to pick up their kids, what pickle that is you are the last ones there alone at a pool with a you girl, everything you do puts you at risk in this situation. If you leave and she gets hurt you're screwed, if you stay and she accusses you of something your screwed, and if you offer to drive her home and she accusses you of something or you get into a wreak your screwed. or if nothing happens you stay 45 minutes late get home late and miss dinner and your wife is pissed at you you're screwed.

For young kids giving swim lessons it is even worse- your holding in your arms a scared wet squirmy little kid you are trying to show how to do a back float or front float. You are almost certain to put your hands on their butt or chest just trying to maintain control. I just don't do it anymore the risk is far to high.

----------------------------------------------------------
I'm just a 10 cent rider on a $2,500.00 Bike

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That sucks. The stress caused by these types of situations can be overwhelming. I hope he has a good support system he can rely on.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by ajfranke [ In reply to ]
Re: sexual assault dilemma [ajfranke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're an angry man.
Quote Reply
Re: sexual assault dilemma [SlayerHatebreed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, he's right. What would possess anyone in their right mind to spend three hours answering questions from the cops about a he-said/she-said situation without a lawyer present? Plain dumb.

The proper response would have been, at most, "I didn't do anything. If you have anymore questions, I want my lawyer present."

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: sexual assault dilemma [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I dont think this was neccessary, do you?

Consider this a stress training exercise to see if you have what it takes to make it as a surgeon. If you can't handle this stuff in stride, not sure I want you opening me up at the end of 18 hour day of trama patients.

I think it was a bit of mild hyperbole on Art's part, and I don't think any potential surgeons need to get knotted up over it.

Point is, you're an idiot if you spend three hours allowing yourself to be interrogated by the police. Shut up, and get a lawyer.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: sexual assault dilemma [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Luckily for Art I hate surgery ;)

And yeah, he should have kept his mouth shut. I hope he didnt say anything dumb.

"You and he need to learn to shut the hell up. Your friend is an idiot. What part of you have the right to be silent don't you understand?" ect...

Yeah, it's not such a smart idea to talk yourself into trouble if you've done nothing wrong but it seemed a bit over the top and a slam on a guy who was just telling a story about a partner who, according to him, is getting his pocket picked.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by slowbern [ In reply to ]
Post deleted by ajfranke [ In reply to ]
Re: sexual assault dilemma [ajfranke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are probably right. I'm just so darned mad. My whole life, I have always thought these kinds of things were not real or blown out of proportion. And then I see a guy have a baseless accusation thrown against him. It is truly unbelievable.