Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey Kahuna, where is your thread on this??
Quote | Reply
Should we assume that our border patrol agents are all rapists and murderers now???

https://www.npr.org/...serial-killing-spree
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Kahuna, where is your thread on this?? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bad hombre.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
Should we assume that our border patrol agents are all rapists and murderers now???

Come on now, his name is Juan Ortiz. Does BK need to say anything?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:

Not all of them. Just the hispanic ones. BK will tell you that they are the worst.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:

I'm really flattered that all you open border types care enough about my meager contribution to the discussion on illegal immigration that you call on me personally to opine on various subjects. It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling deep in the cockles of my heart.

Also, this guy is a psychopath serial killer from the looks of things. Most likely, he was taking advantage of his badge and his gun and the authority both convey to make it easier to kill these poor women and the one transgendered person, is my guess.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Kahuna, where is your thread on this?? [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
monty wrote:

I'm really flattered that all you open border types care enough about my meager contribution to the discussion on illegal immigration that you call on me personally to opine on various subjects. It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling deep in the cockles of my heart.

Also, this guy is a psychopath serial killer from the looks of things. Most likely, he was taking advantage of his badge and his gun and the authority both convey to make it easier to kill these poor women and the one transgendered person, is my guess.

NO WAY!! That never happens...

What's your shirt size & mailing address so I can send you a free Kaepernick replica jersey?
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Kahuna, where is your thread on this?? [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
monty wrote:

What's your shirt size & mailing address so I can send you a free Kaepernick replica jersey?

LOL/ Golden!
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Kahuna, where is your thread on this?? [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
monty wrote:

So what have I said that gives any indication I don't hold cops responsible when they commit bad acts?

I think I've been pretty clear over the months here that you shouldn't even say "Good afternoon, officer" to a cop without having a lawyer present, for one. I also was critical of that Dallas female cop who shot that man in his own apartment (both of her personally and of the training cops are receiving these days). Also, the cop duo in Minneapolis (one of whom, the actual shooter, was a Somali-immigrant who had been judged too nervous under stress to even be a cop... yet was still made one, for some reason known only to G-d) responsible for the death of Justine Damond.

What I'm not willing to do -- and where I think Kaepernick is a complete and utter fool -- is paint every cop as some sort of maniacal praetorian or centurion out for innocent non-cop blood. In Kaepernick's world, which is a largely privileged one, the cops are an occupying force hellbent on oppression and subjugation. But like I said; he's a fool, so I can make allowances for such an illogical belief system.

Seeing where the above statement would lead you to pounce, however, let me knock down your assertion before you even utter it: Illegal immigrants are, by definition, lawbreakers, meaning they're criminals (though to a far, far lesser degree than the average illegal immigrant sitting in one of our federal prisons right now, I would aver). Every one of them. This shouldn't even need to be said. And because they're ALL lawbreakers, they don't automatically receive the benefit of the doubt, absent overwhelming evidence (such as is the case with this Juan Ortiz CBP supervisor person) as cops generally do when a crime is alleged to have been committed by them.

That said: are all illegal immigrants engaged in additional criminal activity, per se, once they initially break the law and make it to our shores? I would say almost none of them are -- absent the odd stealing-of-someone's-identity-and-social-security-number-to-get-a-job thing, of course.

But given their estimated numbers (at least 11.8 million, by last count) even a small percentage that do turns into a quite-large raw number, given stats from the GAO -- who got them from the FBI and ICE -- that ends up populating our jails and prisons after committing misdemeanor and felony level crimes, including burglary, car theft, DWI, driving without a license, robbery, home invasion, kidnapping, sexual assault and murder.

Look at it this way, if even one American's citizen's life is saved from a crime committed by an illegal immigrant, then tightening up our immigration laws and conscientiously enforcing them as well as rigorously protecting our borders is a reasonable preventive action to take, wouldn't you say?

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply