Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for Clipon Aero Bars with a Low Stack
Quote | Reply
I've got a Profile Design Svet Zero base bar and I'm looking for a decent set of clipon aero bars (really just the clipon mounting part, don't really need the extensions) that have a low stack/height, just looking to get my elbows down lower. Anyone have any good recommendations?
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Clipon Aero Bars with a Low Stack [StokeTheFire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Profile Design SubSonic bracket. It puts he extensions in line with the base bar and the pads barely above.

Alex Arman

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Clipon Aero Bars with a Low Stack [doublea334] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The undermount Zipp Vuka is a good option for you. I have a new in the box set I’d let go for s good price if you’re interested. PM me. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Clipon Aero Bars with a Low Stack [StokeTheFire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://profile-design.com/collections/aerobar-brackets/products/subsonic-bracket-kit

You will need to cut down your current extensions a bit to fit the socket mount.
Best paired with an Ergo or Race armrest kit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The older model 3T clip on bars were similar if you are willing to find NOS or used parts.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Vision Tech Team aero bars are the lowest ones I've used.

I use a Prosvet basebar and these bars with all of the pad spacers removed except the tiny one. That puts the pads 1-2 mm above the sloped basebar.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Clipon Aero Bars with a Low Stack [cyclenutnz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How is the reach adjustment on those? Have j5 bracket reversed for more reach with f35 cups. Wondering if those with one of the other cups will give me same, or more, reach. If this derails the thread I’ll shoot you a PM!

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Clipon Aero Bars with a Low Stack [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you have the F35 on the front row of holes the offset of the pad rear is -7.5mm (wing holes at 22.5mm in front, back of pad 30mm behind that)

Least offset for subsonic/race is -32.5

So the only way that the reach is close is if you're not in the most extreme forward position (every step back is 15mm).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
any idea how to go super narrow with the Subsonic brackets?

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That is what I assumed looking at how they mount. I’m all the way forward on the holes. Now time to figure out another solution!

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got a pair of these off eBay: https://www.ebay.com/...amp;var=553051012638

Not a lot of adjustability, but the quality is good, price is crazy low, and they mount super low stack.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Clipon Aero Bars with a Low Stack [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The ergo armrests will go 18.5mm narrower than race. 35.35mm wider than the extension width. Finding a narrow stem obviously part of it for subsonic.
Quote Reply