Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS Trek Speed Concept 9.9 Frameset/handlebar - Spartacus Limited Edition - size Medium - SOLD
Quote | Reply
This is 2015 Speed concept 9.9 frameset and handlebar only.

The differences between 9.9 and the cheaper version 7 series, this one has:
- 600 OCLV carbon.
- Fork and Handlebar are the faster triathlon specific Non-UCI legal version.
- Seatpost is carbon version with adjustable offset.
- Includes Draft Box II, Speed Fin and Speed Box II accessories.
- I will also include the Mono Spacers with different heights and Aero skewers compatible with this frameset.

The bike probably has around 2,000-3,000 miles, but 80% has been ridden indoors with a trainer and also 3 Ironman races.

I’ll answer any question to people who’s seriously interested. I’d be open to sell the Module including the Di2 groupset depending on the offer.

Thanks

Price $2350
Last edited by: sithlord31: Sep 24, 18 18:20
Quote Reply
Re: FS Trek Speed Concept 9.9 w/Ultegra R8050 Di2 ProjectOne - Spartacus Limited Edition - size Medium [sithlord31] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
more pictures
Quote Reply
Post deleted by sithlord31 [ In reply to ]
Re: FS Trek Speed Concept 9.9 w/Ultegra R8050 Di2 ProjectOne - Spartacus Limited Edition - size Medium [sithlord31] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
frame and bars only?

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Quote Reply
Re: FS Trek Speed Concept 9.9 w/Ultegra R8050 Di2 ProjectOne - Spartacus Limited Edition - size Medium [Toothengineer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sent you a pm.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
interested in the frame module if it's still available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
any interest in selling the basebar/cockpit only?
Quote Reply
Re: FS Trek Speed Concept 9.9 w/Ultegra R8050 Di2 ProjectOne - Spartacus Limited Edition - size Medium [chrisuscc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm sending you a PM with the details of the module. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in selling the di2?

Ask me how much I love my Kiwami LD Aero Trisuit
Quote Reply
Re: FS Trek Speed Concept Frameset/handlebar - Spartacus Limited Edition - size Medium [sithlord31] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump!
Quote Reply
Re: FS Trek Speed Concept Frameset/handlebar - Spartacus Limited Edition - size Medium [sithlord31] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump!
Quote Reply