Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: "Smaller" Triathlon Apparel Brands [milkmaid1982] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yet another vote for Wynn Republic. Great fit, very comfortable, material wicks well. I wore one of their kits for an Ironman and had zero chafing and lots of compliments on my kit :)
Quote Reply
Re: "Smaller" Triathlon Apparel Brands [aerobean] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are they manufacturing their own brand or simply slapping their label on some other manufacturer's stock kit? I really like the looks of the Matt Hanson Merica' one piece, but it doesn't appear to have a full length zipper on front which IMO is a weakness for long course racing.
Quote Reply
Re: "Smaller" Triathlon Apparel Brands [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't say I know their inner workings, but you can easily email them and ask. It's chris and his wife who will answer your emails. I think they have full zip kits now.

Team Zoot 2023
Quote Reply
Re: "Smaller" Triathlon Apparel Brands [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the "Joey" version of the tri suit is the one with the full zipper. Not sure if they have his design in it but that is the suit I used last year and loved it. It is the first sleeved suit that I could swim in without feeling restriction while still being tight enough to keep away many wrinkles on the bike. If I knew I was going to keep the suit up when I swam I might have not needed the full zip but it does make it a bit easier to get on and off pre and post race. But like the poster above me email them. They're great!

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: "Smaller" Triathlon Apparel Brands [aerobean] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I will send a query.
Quote Reply
Re: "Smaller" Triathlon Apparel Brands [Giant Steps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1 on the they make some good gear i.e. Desoto

"see the world as it is not as you want it to be"
Last edited by: TizzleDK: Nov 20, 18 13:05
Quote Reply
Re: "Smaller" Triathlon Apparel Brands [Seb_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a number of items from Fusion, and it is all really nice. My wife loves their bibs too. The speedsuit is a little plain, black/white. But they'll print stuff on it which turns out pretty nice. I have one with my tri club logo on the front and back. I've only worn it once, but it felt great and I got a number of compliments on the simple/clean look.
Quote Reply

Prev Next