Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Happy and Safe New Year's Holiday:
Quote | Reply
The new year has reached Sydney, Asia and is wrapping around the world toward us here in Detroit.

Have a Safe and Happy New Year guys.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Happy and Safe New Year's Holiday: [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
and please friends don't let friends ride drunk :>)

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Re: Happy and Safe New Year's Holiday: [Jim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jim, Sarah and I wanted to say thank you for the Christmas ornament you gave us. That was very nice and very thoughtful. Really, My Friend, the significance of that carries more weight than I am able to express and I sincerely appreciate it. Thank you very much from both of us.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No problem buddy, I'm glad you liked it.

Nice tree, real or no?

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Re: Happy and Safe New Year's Holiday: [Jim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, uh, it's real plastic..... :)

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom,

The USAF pic to the left, looks like an FB-111?

Happy New Year,

- kd

kestrel driver

DonorsChoose.org (!!!)
bogolight.com (!!!)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The very same to you and yours my friend.

"....No longer easy on the eyes but these wrinkles masterfully dusguise the youthful boy below."~Death Cab for Cutie

http://www.a1cyclery.com
Quote Reply
Re: Happy and Safe New Year's Holiday: [Kestrel Driver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually, that is a Sukhoi Su-27. The print is signed by one of Sukhoi's top test pilots who has worked with U.S. Assets to assess the performance of the SU-27 relative to US aircraft such as the FA-18, F-15, older F-14 and even the single engine F-16. It was a gift from him.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Happy New year Tom and to all other ST'ers.

Here's hoping the new year brings to everyone, good health, good fortune and a ton of happiness - not to mention - a great year (and safe) of training and racing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To Tom and all the st'ers out there, I wish you all a Happy and Safe New Year. Looking forward to more spirited and engaging discussions on the forum in the year to come. Hope all your training and racing goes well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sending good wishes to everyone for a safe, happy, and healthy New Year!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can recall on New Year's 6 years ago during the Milennium celebration:

On an island in the Pacific where the New Year arrived before anywhere else on earth people swam out into the ocean to greet the arrival of a new century. Their hope was for a century of new hope and trust; of a greater realization for the commonalities of mankind, rather than the differences.

They swam into the ocean not to leave the old year but do be the first to greet the new, with optimism and trust in the goodness of mankind. It was the most moving gesture I saw during the millenium, but one of many.

Over the next 24 hours the new year spread around the globe through every time zone in peace and hope for a better century.

The reality of of a new millenium and a new year is certainly a less than perfect reality. But it is an acknowledgement of the overwhelming fact of humankind: That the absolute majority of people are basically good. That all mankind aspires to the same things; a desire for liberty to believe what they may, and the courage, temperance and understanding to allow others to do the same.

New Year's, in my opinon, is a celebration of unity that crosses more than just time zones. It is an event that touches all mankind, regardless of orientation, language, affiliation or boundries. Like every day in the lives of mankind, it is another opportunity to hope for and try for better days.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply