Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 3.5 weeks till Ironman Maryland how is your training going? [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Going well, had a good race in Maine, recovered quickly, got a big weekend in over Labor Day, one more big weekend to go and then put the finishing touches on it.
Last edited by: ewheeler1976: Sep 5, 18 4:52
Quote Reply
Re: 3.5 weeks till Ironman Maryland how is your training going? [Birdmantris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Weather should hopefully start to cool off.
Quote Reply
Re: 3.5 weeks till Ironman Maryland how is your training going? [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:
Weather should hopefully start to cool off.

I cooled off this weekend but tropical storms are starting to stack up across the Atlantic. Also this weekend brought some major high tides. I can all but promise you would need a kayak on the bike course today.
Quote Reply
Re: 3.5 weeks till Ironman Maryland how is your training going? [svennn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Florence looks like it is going to be bringing some serious rain to that neck of the woods. I realize it's two weeks out, but could there be lingering effects for the race if Maryland gets pounded this weekend?? Let's hope the other two major storms in the Atlantic don't come anywhere near Maryland!
Quote Reply
Re: 3.5 weeks till Ironman Maryland how is your training going? [drluke12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
drluke12 wrote:
Florence looks like it is going to be bringing some serious rain to that neck of the woods. I realize it's two weeks out, but could there be lingering effects for the race if Maryland gets pounded this weekend?? Let's hope the other two major storms in the Atlantic don't come anywhere near Maryland!

Looking like the other two are going to miss the US. Florence could leave some flooding in the Cambridge area but they know how to deal with it at this point.

On the training side, I'm tired of the 100 mile rides with 5k of gain. I'm ready for flat Maryland !!
Quote Reply
Re: 3.5 weeks till Ironman Maryland how is your training going? [xcchampion11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
xcchampion11 wrote:
drluke12 wrote:

Looking like the other two are going to miss the US. Florence could leave some flooding in the Cambridge area but they know how to deal with it at this point.

On the training side, I'm tired of it. I'm ready for flat Maryland !!

Fixed it for me lol
Quote Reply
Re: 3.5 weeks till Ironman Maryland how is your training going? [xcchampion11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My training is sucking ass right now I ran 16 on Saturday was supposed to do 85 or 90 miles Sunday bailed halfway through my legs just won't turn over they're completely wrecked.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:
My training is sucking ass right now I ran 16 on Saturday was supposed to do 85 or 90 miles Sunday bailed halfway through my legs just won't turn over they're completely wrecked.

Geez dude, Ashley Horner went way farther than you before pulling the plug.
Quote Reply
Re: 3.5 weeks till Ironman Maryland how is your training going? [walie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lulz
Quote Reply
Re: 3.5 weeks till Ironman Maryland how is your training going? [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bunch of you all are faster than I am, but Chatt in 3 weeks, got 100mi (4k gain) on Sat and 18 on Sunday. Going to start tapering down with 70+6m next Sat assuming Florence doesn't force me inside or something.

JustinDoesTriathlon

Owner, FuelRodz Endurance.
Quote Reply
Re: 3.5 weeks till Ironman Maryland how is your training going? [walie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
walie wrote:
Fishbum wrote:

Geez dude, Ashley Horner went way farther than you before pulling the plug.

Ouch!
Guess it's my lack of PEDs or maybe it's my honesty.
Quote Reply
Re: 9 days till Ironman Maryland how is your training going? [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Starting to really taper down. Trying not to question if I have done enough.
Quote Reply
Re: 9 days till Ironman Maryland how is your training going? [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sucked ass through IMWI two weeks ago and really haven't done anything since, so next weekend should be fun....
Quote Reply

Prev Next