Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Garmin get your sh!t together [kajukenbo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed. Basically based on my understanding from my LBS, the Vector 3 was released back in October or so 2017. They sold out quickly. Then Garmin planned another release for approximately April 2018. I placed my order with LBS in January and it has been continually updated with a new release date since April 2018. Their website has nothing to offer. I opted in to be emailed when the product was available and I have yet to receive anything. The last time I spoke to customer support they were expecting a release date of June 8th. That didn't happen...obviously. Now they are not expected to ship until 8/9/18, which I am sure will again change.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin get your sh!t together [gary p] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Really? Both! I expect a company like Garmin to release a quality product in a time frame set by their company based on their experience of necessary development time. In other words, they should set a release date for a quality product that they know they can meet. It is one thing to miss an original deadline by a week or two, but it has literally been 4 months beyond original deadline.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin get your sh!t together [davedaprato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got my V3s on release.. I can only assume maybe they are giving the early adopters the new units as I got mine rather quick and painless. I wish I could give you the name of my guy that was handing my RMA... but it all came from generic support@garmin type address. One email was signed Michael... that's all I have.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin get your sh!t together [spntrxi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
k. thanks. I have had mine since V1. All ordered through same shop too. :/
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin get your sh!t together [davedaprato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
someone there knows CS.. I've been lucky.

I remember I emailed about the mount on my Garmin 1000 not holding tight (like well after the Egde 1030 was already being made) and they offered me a refub for free despite the warranty being well over. Turned out the probably was my off brand mount... so I never sent it in. Got a 1030 shortly after. I just buy Garmin everything because they all talk to each other well.. PM, Camera, HRM, Radar.. etc etc.
Quote Reply

Prev Next