Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Polar Transmitter
Quote | Reply
It looks like I lost my transmitter at the gym. Anyone have an extra that would like to sell?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Polar Transmitter [Orbilius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
which transmitter? for what model? they are all available as small parts you just need to identify what/ which one.

John Teeters
866-508-4676
john@triumph-multisport.com
http://www.triumph-multisport.com

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you taking about the chest transmitter with or without the elastic strap. I have a couple of new ones both codes & uncoded I am planning on selling but hadn't gotten around to listing yet.

Barb
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Polar Transmitter [BarbBikeTechie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am looking for the transmitter with the chest strap. This is for a Polar S150 Hr monitor. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Polar has two kind of transmitters: Polar Transmitter (T31) and Polar Coded Transmitter (T31c or T61).

The non coded transmitters (T31) are mainly used with A-series receivers and receivers that are made before year 1995.

The Polar Coded Transmitters (T31C, T61) are used with M-series and S-series receivers and have smoe combability to use other ones.

The S150 Transmitter Belt :
  • Polar T31 transmitter
  • Polar T31 coded transmitter compatible
  • Polar WearLink 31 coded transmitter compatible
  • Polar T61 coded transmitter compatible

I have both an older noncoded T31 and a T61 coded. Both never used & with medium sized elastic strap. I received them as replacements when I had my monitors serviced & already had extras. I also have some extra straps avialable. Let me know if you are interested.

Barb

Best pricesare on the Web & pictures of the different ones to varify which you have are at http://www.sarkproducts.com/transmitter.htm

I'd go somewhat below that price + shipping.
Quote Reply