Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I know this has been asked a million times but how do you qualify for the 2006 age group national championships?
Quote | Reply
I know this has been asked a million times but how do you qualify for the 2006 age group national championships?
Quote Reply
Re: I know this has been asked a million times but how do you qualify for the 2006 age group national championships? [NYSLIM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Place in the top 1/3 or so in any USAT race, or just pay for the gold membership, I believe you can buy your way in these days....
Quote Reply
Re: I know this has been asked a million times but how do you qualify for the 2006 age group national championships? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can buy your way in? How stupid is that? How is it limited in amount of that can get in then? National championship or just a country club that you buy yourself into so you can play?

But lets say you go to a USAT race in the spring and place well. Then what? The usat website isn't helping much. anyone have any links or information? I thought there were regional qualifiers.
Quote Reply
Re: I know this has been asked a million times but how do you qualify for the 2006 age group national championships? [NYSLIM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They will send you an invitation.

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Re: I know this has been asked a million times but how do you qualify for the 2006 age group national championships? [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ok thanks for the responses!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am so bad when it comes to finding stuff! I just found the information. OOPS! For anyone else who wants it:

http://www.usatriathlon.com/...amps_AG_national.htm

Enjoy!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How is it limited in amount of that can get in then? National championship or just a country club that you buy yourself into so you can play? //

It is limited by the horrible, crappy, locations that they put the races in. No one really wants to go, but if you want to do your national championship, or qualify for worlds, then you have to go. I'm sure if you just enter and send your money, they will let you in, it's all about the money. And don't worry about their being too many people, it's Kansas city in July, probably be 98 degrees or so. Not the kind of thrilling race that you would expect, especially just a few days after just about everyone has had a family fourth of July holiday....
Quote Reply