Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trump has TDSDS!
Quote | Reply
"Some people HATE the fact that I got along well with President Putin of Russia. They would rather go to war than see this. It’s called Trump Derangement Syndrome!"

DJT 18th July 2018

Does Trump lurk in the LR?
Quote Reply
Re: Trump has TDSDS! [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Of course. The only options are bending over for the Russians or going to war. Nothing in between. And BTW, there was no collusion. Everyone agrees there is no collusion. There is no evidence for collusion. No collusion. I need to write this down, no collusion.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m amazed he didn’t take credit for inventing the phrase (like he did for “prime the pump”)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
"Some people HATE the fact that I got along well with President Putin of Russia. They would rather go to war than see this. It’s called Trump Derangement Syndrome!"

DJT 18th July 2018

It’s official. America Is Great Again!

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Betting he got it from Fox, probably Hannity. Troubling that on a network that is already right, AFAIK his favorite shows are the most right in the line-up; Hannity, and Fox and Friends.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump has TDSDS! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

DJT 18th July 2018

Awesome! Now you can quit asking everyday!! ;o)
Quote Reply
Re: Trump has TDSDS! [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trump will ruin everything tomorrow, I am sure. Then I can ask when America will be Great Again, Again!

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
America is so great, not even Trump can bring us down!

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

DJT 18th July 2018

We're not ungreat. The rest of you are screwed.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump has TDSDS! [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FishyJoe wrote:
Of course. The only options are bending over for the Russians or going to war. Nothing in between. And BTW, there was no collusion. Everyone agrees there is no collusion. There is no evidence for collusion. No collusion. I need to write this down, no collusion.

Just make sure you spell it incorrectly :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Trump has TDSDS! [HandHeartCrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HandHeartCrown wrote:
FishyJoe wrote:

Just make sure you spell it incorrectly :-)

You guys don't understand.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lusion

something that you have that gives you common sense and a clear state of mind. Without it you become delusional.
David: -i've been writing an essay for the past 2 hours, i'm almost delusional right now-
Jillian: eugh
Jillian: i don't have any lusion either...

Trump was talking about colusion. Something that gives both people in a conversation common sense. He has none, so there cannot be colusion, only monolusion.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wouldn't say America is great.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump has TDSDS! [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just read a transcript of what I wrote and thought it was clear but can see how it would be misinterpreted.

I meant to say "I would say America is great".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
I just read a transcript of what I wrote and thought it was clear but can see how it would be misinterpreted.

I meant to say "I would say America is great".

It's ok. we knew what you meant the first time. You know, before your fake correction.
Quote Reply