Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

JoSh hAder MILWAUKEE
Quote | Reply
Those were some mighty fine tweets JSA.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: JoSh hAder MILWAUKEE [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

To be fair, those tweets were when he was only 17 or 18 and since then has turned his life around, getting a law degree and as I understand, even participating in the world of triathlons...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Teenagers are nasty little psychopaths. And they also do things just to get attention. Doesn't mean you can't give him shit for it, but I'm not going to hold teenage actions against the adult version.

All the really stupid stuff in my life happened before my 20th birthday + 3 months. And in my defense, I was a late bloomer so my teenage years went beyond my 20th birthday.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: JoSh hAder MILWAUKEE [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Teenagers are nasty little psychopaths. And they also do things just to get attention. Doesn't mean you can't give him shit for it, but I'm not going to hold teenage actions against the adult version.

I'm just glad that the social media wasn't around when I was 17. At that age I was probably smart enough not to post things online but maybe not.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

Growing up in the '70s the way we insulted each other was to call each other a fag. We used that word the way a nun uses amen. My .02 says we all made stupid mistakes as a teenager that we wish we could change, but few of us own up to those mistakes.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: JoSh hAder MILWAUKEE [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Growing up in the '70s the way we insulted each other was to call each other a fag. We used that word the way a nun uses amen. My .02 says we all made stupid mistakes as a teenager that we wish we could change, but few of us own up to those mistakes.

Spot on. The kinds of things my friends and I used to call each other would get you publicly shammed, fired, and treated like an old school leper these days.

Social media is a blight. For some reason we don't become all preachy about giving someone a second chance when they fuck up and say something stupid via social media, even when they were a teenage.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: JoSh hAder MILWAUKEE [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup. When I was in high school everything was gay.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: JoSh hAder MILWAUKEE [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
jkca1 wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Spot on. The kinds of things my friends and I used to call each other would get you publicly shammed, fired, and treated like an old school leper these days.

Social media is a blight. For some reason we don't become all preachy about giving someone a second chance when they fuck up and say something stupid via social media, even when they were a teenage.

That's the general attitude of the sports radio talking heads around these parts. A number of Brewers have come forward to talk about what a great guy he is now and that his idiotic comments as a 17 year old do not reflect who he is today.

That said, he said some really shitty stuff, ignorant teenager or not.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply