Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Musk to stick his sub where it hurts... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
We’ll be seeing a lot more hit pieces in Musk in the coming weeks.

Hit pieces like reporting that he took to twitter to call the guy a pedo?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Musk to stick his sub where it hurts... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's a bizarre comeback, last time I remember hearing "pedo" chucked about as an insult was school playground 30 years ago, and even then it was pretty lame. He's not done himself any favours here
Quote Reply
Re: Musk to stick his sub where it hurts... [cartsman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the substance admission will come out later today.

Incredible that he blew years and years of accrued goodwill with a couple seconds of terrible impulse control.
Quote Reply
Re: Musk to stick his sub where it hurts... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Musk called him a pedo on Twitter. Nice.

https://www.theguardian.com/...-attack-by-elon-musk

I used to quite like the guy, he's not afraid to challenge orthodox thinking and trying a new slant on things.

After this I just think he's a cunt.
Quote Reply
Re: Musk to stick his sub where it hurts... [dah5609] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dah5609 wrote:
BLeP wrote:

I used to quite like the guy, he's not afraid to challenge orthodox thinking and trying a new slant on things.

Billionaire slandering you to 22m followers on Twitter = Diver gets his mortgage paid off :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cartsman wrote:
That's a bizarre comeback, last time I remember hearing "pedo" chucked about as an insult was school playground 30 years ago, and even then it was pretty lame. He's not done himself any favours here

I look forward to the fanbois defending him on this.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Imagine being an investor in his company? His antics don't inspire a lot of investor confidence.
Quote Reply
Re: Musk to stick his sub where it hurts... [dah5609] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dah5609 wrote:
BLeP wrote:

I always thought he was an arrogant creep.

BTW, what’s one of the main reasons for middle aged brits relocate to Thailand anyway....?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Last edited by: Duffy: Jul 16, 18 7:54
Quote Reply
Post deleted by windschatten [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: windschatten: Jul 16, 18 21:43
Re: Musk to stick his sub where it hurts... [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windschatten wrote:
Duffy wrote:
dah5609 wrote:
BLeP wrote:

I always thought he was an arrogant creep.

BTW, what’s one of the main reasons for middle aged brits relocate to Thailand anyway....?

Well, I know you'd have a hard time landing a pretty Thai women of legal age, as you neither can dive nor have other assets.

Are you talking about me?

I’ve been diving for 30 years. And I own a home in Santa Barbara, CA.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Post deleted by windschatten [ In reply to ]
Re: Musk to stick his sub where it hurts... [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Because it makes no sense.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Musk to stick his sub where it hurts... [Go Pound Sand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go Pound Sand wrote:
Imagine being an investor in his company? His antics don't inspire a lot of investor confidence.

Tesla stock dumped around 3% on Monday. Purely by coincidence Musk issued a pseudo apology to the diver on Tuesday.
Quote Reply
Re: Musk to stick his sub where it hurts... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Well, per your article, the guy who was the head of the rescue asked Musk to keep working on the project.

In an ominous indication of just how precarious the rescue operation was, Stanton then sent another email: “We’re worried about the smallest lad please keep working on the capsule details.â€

I'm no Musk fanboi, but, to criticize him for trying to help is asinine. Gawd forbid a billionaire devote a small portion of his resources to rescue some trapped kids ...

Do you really think he was the only one to offer aide? or is it more likely he was the only one to put it on twitter.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Musk to stick his sub where it hurts... [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
JSA wrote:
Well, per your article, the guy who was the head of the rescue asked Musk to keep working on the project.

In an ominous indication of just how precarious the rescue operation was, Stanton then sent another email: “We’re worried about the smallest lad please keep working on the capsule details.â€

I'm no Musk fanboi, but, to criticize him for trying to help is asinine. Gawd forbid a billionaire devote a small portion of his resources to rescue some trapped kids ...

Do you really think he was the only one to offer aide? or is it more likely he was the only one to put it on twitter.

Where did I say that?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
JSA wrote:

Where did I say that?

There I bolded it for you... the criticism isn't that he helped its that he had to take to twitter to proclaim his benevolence, and then call a rescuer a pedo. Class act..

Just Triing
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
JSA wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
JSA wrote:

Where did I say that?

There I bolded it for you... the criticism isn't that he helped its that he had to take to twitter to proclaim his benevolence, and then call a rescuer a pedo. Class act..

Nowhere in the bolded section did I say he was the only one who offered to help. Why are you trying to dispute a claim I never made?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
JSA wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
JSA wrote:

Where did I say that?

Nowhere in the bolded section did I say he was the only one who offered to help. Why are you trying to dispute a claim I never made?

Never did I claim that you claimed that he was the only one to offer help. I was point out people are not being critical because he offered help, there were lots who offered help who did not get criticized he is getting criticized because he took to twitter to boast about his help. Seems every discussion with you, ends up reminding me why I hate Lawyers.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
JSA wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
JSA wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
JSA wrote:

Where did I say that?

Never did I claim that you claimed that he was the only one to offer help. I was point out people are not being critical because he offered help, there were lots who offered help who did not get criticized he is getting criticized because he took to twitter to boast about his help. Seems every discussion with you, ends up reminding me why I hate Lawyers.

You dug up a post I wrote over a week ago to argue a point I never made. That’s just fucking weird, man. Fucking weird.

Quote Reply

Prev Next