Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone know triharder333
Quote | Reply
As above pretty much, hasn't answered messages from me for nearly a month now. If anyone could give me contact details or pass on a message, I'd me much obliged. Thanks
Last edited by: Slowman: Jul 13, 18 15:55
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know triharder333[hutchy_belfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I assume you bought something and he didn’t send it? I had an issue with him not responding last year and it eventually worked itself out. Not an excuse but he said how busy he was and he wasn’t at the shop he works at very often. It helped that I asked for my money back. To me it didn’t seem like he was trying to take my money, more so just wasn’t something that was near the top of his priorities. Looks like I have the email address of his if you pm me.http://

Twitter - Instagram
Last edited by: Slowman: Jul 13, 18 15:56
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know triharder333 [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Many thanks, you have pm
Last edited by: Slowman: Jul 13, 18 15:56
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know triharder333 [hutchy_belfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes....yes I do. Will send you a PM
Last edited by: Slowman: Jul 13, 18 15:58
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had the same problem with this guy. I bought a tacx flux and for the first couple of days he kept giving excuses about why he or his wife couldn't get to the post office. He eventually stopped responding to emails. I have opened up a paypal case and am waiting for resolution. He still has not responded. He claims to be a professional triathlete.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bought a bike from him and the sale dragged on for 3 months. More than once I'd get tracking info for a package registered online then never actually dropped off at the post office.

It never worked out to my satisfaction, and I had to file a PayPal claim to get some of money back to make us sort-of square.

Were it not for all the screwing around with paying tax through canada customs I would have sent the bike back and got a refund.

I have a cell phone number for him, no idea if its still active, PM me if you haven't got it from someone else yet.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know triharder333 [captain-tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now have a fair number of ways to contact him. Wish I'd known all this a couple of months ago!
Cheers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’ve bought from him several times. Always a bit of a process but has never done me wrong. Always has very good pricing. I see it as a cost of doing business w him. Don’t buy if timing critical but he’s come thru for me on very specific items I could not find elsewhere.

He is a pro - probably overseas racing? When he delegates to the shop it’s never right. But when he’s done it personally no issues just timing.

Like I said he’s not done me wrong but it’s a process.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know triharder333 [Jnags7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeh, I'm not expecting amazon prime and wasn't in any rush for the item, but it's been nearly 5 weeks since I paid him 250 bucks and he's been radio silent for 4. I wouldn't have considered that kind of time frame time critical at all.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just to bump this as a warning, two weeks later and he's blanking all calls (managed out find out his cell with help from others), emails and messages on here. I can only assume he has gone full rogue and decided to keep my $250. A bit annoying that the powers that be won't leave up his name as a warning to others who might know him given that he's allegedly a pro triathlete. Ain't my site though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hutchy_belfast wrote:
Just to bump this as a warning, two weeks later and he's blanking all calls (managed out find out his cell with help from others), emails and messages on here. I can only assume he has gone full rogue and decided to keep my $250. A bit annoying that the powers that be won't leave up his name as a warning to others who might know him given that he's allegedly a pro triathlete. Ain't my site though.

Keep on him. He's probably relying on you giving up. Instagram, Facebook, email etc
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know triharder333 [zedzded] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeh everything dries up on June 22 the last day he was on here with nothing on twitter after then . Maybe something has happened, but his cell is still ringing. I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and he seems a genuine guy, I'm still nearly 6 weeks with no product, money or contact though so it doesn't look good.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like he changed his username on here back in 2017, so maybe others would recognize him by his previous username? Unfortunately don't know who he is or had previously heard of him. Good luck getting your money back!

Good to see you added him to this thread as well: https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...riharder333#p5900446

CHANGE LOGS
2017-05-14
cbateman
triharder333

-Brad Williams
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Partnered with: Zoot Sports | Precision Fuel &Hydration | ISM
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know triharder333 [@BW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeh that was how I worked out his name and got his cell number and (now allegedly former) place of work. This thread is now number 4 when you Google his name despite his name being pulled. I'm not sad about that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To round this out, following a chat with this guys PREVIOUS employer, who is a great guy (shout out to Mike and pulse endurance, Dan Diego) and a rather persuasive email.... I have my refund.
Sadly I think there are others who may be less fortunate than myself involving much more significant sums but in any case, I doubt he will be 'selling' on here again any time soon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hutchy_belfast wrote:
To round this out, following a chat with this guys PREVIOUS employer, who is a great guy (shout out to Mike and pulse endurance, Dan Diego) and a rather persuasive email.... I have my refund.
Sadly I think there are others who may be less fortunate than myself involving much more significant sums but in any case, I doubt he will be 'selling' on here again any time soon.

Good work.

I'd imagine there are a few less persistent people who haven't got their money back.
Quote Reply