Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2017 Premier Tactical with wheels and upgrades
Quote | Reply
Thinking of selling my 2017 Premier Tactical (first batch/gen1) size M incl. Premier race wheels. Used for 3 HIM, 1 oly and 1 sprint race. Excellent condition, includes a couple upgrades (DA derailleurs, Premier ceramic 11/15 rear pulley, re-routed junction box to make it accessible without having to take off the speed fin, saddle/seat post-mounted behind-the-seat bottle cage, re-enforced speed fin). Located in Austin, TX.

All info on the bike, wheels and derailleur at https://www.premierbike.com/products/tactical. If you read the ST tri forum regularly you know how great a bike this is. If you don't, here is the thread about the Tactical.

Selling for $3,950.00.

Thx. S
Last edited by: stephanl: Feb 18, 19 18:34
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2017 Premier Tactical with case and upgrades [stephanl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Considering this bike for next season if I get back into racing triathlons again. Is it sold yet?

-Bryan Journey
Travel Blog | Training Blog | Facebook Page
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2017 Premier Tactical with case and upgrades [JourneyToGoPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for checking. Yes I still have the bike. Sold the case, which reminds me, I need to update the classified listing.

Cheers, S
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2017 Premier Tactical with case and upgrades [stephanl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah, darn. The case was one of the things I'm really interested in. Makes a lot of sense to part it out separately though. Almost always get more for everything that way. Still doing research into what I want (and if I am going to upgrade/get approval from wife), but I'll probably send a PM soon to talk.

-Bryan Journey
Travel Blog | Training Blog | Facebook Page
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2017 Premier Tactical with wheels and upgrades [stephanl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. 2019 season is coming up fast. Great deal on a great bike. $3950 plus shipping.
Last edited by: stephanl: Feb 18, 19 18:35
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2017 Premier Tactical with wheels and upgrades [stephanl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for new price: $3500. New price is $5,690. Start the new season right with a great new bike!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slightly interested, but with some problems.

First of all, I'm in Europe, The Netherlands, and I have no clue if you'd like to ship to a foreign country. Secondly I have no clue if taxes/duties have to be paid for second hand bikes.... Thirdly, I see that you've allready sold the bikebox/case, so shipping will be difficult. Fourdly, I did not get a fit, so have to check whether M would be my size (178cm long, on a 54 roadbike normally, would be a M on a speedconcept, I tried)

Last but not least, I'd like to see som photo's and a list of all that would be included (which wheel, which generation (disc? If so, the new or old versie). Bike is the blue design, or did Premier allready offered black/red in 2017?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2017 Premier Tactical with wheels and upgrades [Cnasta] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the interest. I prefer to not deal with shipping international.

For the description may I refer to the original post for what is included; it also states that this is gen1, therefore faired tri-spoke. I did not mention the color, though: it is the original blue-on-black design (frame and wheels). I'll see that I add pics sometime this week as well.

Thx, S
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fair enough on the international shipping. Good luck selling, too bad there isn't a european Slowtwitch-like website for me to hunt Tri-related deals :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tri-spoke?

stephanl wrote:
it also states that this is gen1, therefore faired tri-spoke.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2017 Premier Tactical with wheels and upgrades [TH3_FRB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, according to Dan Kennison's post from March 2 in the thread on Premier Tactical wheels over in the Tri forum the gen1 rear disc is a tri-spoke internally.

Thx, S
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for IM Texas:

I loaned the bike to a friend who is doing IM Texas. If you are at the race and considering a Tactical, here is your chance ... the bike incl. race wheels and parts (spacers, charger, etc) can be picked up post-race for $3500. Ping by EOD Friday 4/26 if interested.

Thx, S
Quote Reply