Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Found
Quote | Reply

Last edited by: Rakestraw: Jul 23, 18 20:44
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: TriRig Omega Brake (older versions), or other aero rear brake [Rakestraw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have what you are looking for. Have a Tririg Standard brake for sale and a Tririg Stemm also. Asking for both US$150.00
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: TriRig Omega Brake (older versions), or other aero rear brake [jimatos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: TriRig Omega Brake (older versions), or other aero rear brake [jimatos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you find one already?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: TriRig Omega Brake (older versions), or other aero rear brake [frieddough] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not yet!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: TriRig Omega Brake (older versions), or other aero rear brake [Rakestraw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Email ad pictures sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you still wanting to sell your brake? Haven't heard back from you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have one that I was going to put on the rest of my Frlt B16, but it wouldn’t fit. My bike shop had taken it apart to mount it but I believe I have all the parts. Interested?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: TriRig Omega Brake (older versions), or other aero rear brake [skarkokc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, definitely interested. How much are you asking and which model is it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I honestly am not sure the model. We are out tonight, but I’ll find out and send you some pics tomorrow. I was thinking $75
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: TriRig Omega Brake (older versions), or other aero rear brake [skarkokc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply