Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for Carbon Repair in the Harrisburg/Baltimore/Washington, DC area, anyone got any suggestions?
Quote | Reply
Sadly I'm in the position that I need some carbon repair done to my frame, luckily I'm pretty flexible with the location, and I'm looking for someone in the Harrisburg, PA, Baltimore, or Washington DC area or anywhere around those areas.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Carbon Repair in the Harrisburg/Baltimore/Washington, DC area, anyone got any suggestions? [StokeTheFire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A buddy of mine used this guy for a cracked top tube. 4 years later and still going strong

http://www.carbonfibersolutions.net/home.html
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Carbon Repair in the Harrisburg/Baltimore/Washington, DC area, anyone got any suggestions? [StokeTheFire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Call Holmes. Maybe they can point you in the right direction.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I live near Harrisburg, I don't think there are any local shops. I had a buddy who needed repair and Holmes suggested sending it to Calfee, which my buddy did.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Carbon Repair in the Harrisburg/Baltimore/Washington, DC area, anyone got any suggestions? [offpiste.reese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great guy to deal with and has done many, many repair jobs on friends and customers bikes. He'll be able to steer you in the right direction.

https://www.aizecomposites.com/home.html

Local to Harrisburg area, feel free to use my store as a drop off point if needed as well.

Josh Beck
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Carbon Repair in the Harrisburg/Baltimore/Washington, DC area, anyone got any suggestions? [joshjan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just sent them an e-mail, thanks for the tip Josh!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great! No problem. He's a pilot as well so I'll shoot him a text to give him a heads up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not in your area but Drew at Cyclocarbon is awesome.
Quote Reply