Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Tom Arnold and Michael Cohen to take Trump down [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Politically? Nah. He’s bulletproof.

Not the last bit. That's effectively being turned by a foreign intelligence service. I don't think that's bulletproof. I hope not.

Though I've been wrong about my Trump predictions in the past, so there's that.
Quote Reply
Re: Tom Arnold and Michael Cohen to take Trump down [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Politically? Nah. He’s bulletproof.

Not the last bit. That's effectively being turned by a foreign intelligence service. I don't think that's bulletproof. I hope not.

Though I've been wrong about my Trump predictions in the past, so there's that.

His base doesn’t care. None of it matters, it’s all fake news.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Tom Arnold and Michael Cohen to take Trump down [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:

Not sure how credible any of this is, but at the very least it seems like Cohen has lost all loyalty to Trump...

http://thehill.com/...p-to-take-trump-down

Comedian Tom Arnold said Friday that he and his former longtime personal lawyer are teaming up to “take down” the president.

Arnold tweeted a photo with Michael Cohen on Thursday with the caption "I Love New York," which Cohen retweeted without comment.

Arnold then told NBC News that he met with Cohen as part of a show he is working on for Vice, in which he searches for incriminating videos of the president.

"This dude has all the tapes — this dude has everything,” Arnold told NBC News. "I say to Michael, 'Guess what? We’re taking Trump down together,’ and he’s so tired he’s like, 'OK,' and his wife is like, 'OK, f--- Trump.’”

The idea for the Vice program followed the leak of the infamous “Access Hollywood” tape during the 2016 presidential race, in which Trump can be heard bragging about grabbing women “by the p----.” The show will feature Arnold’s hunt for other unflattering video and audio recordings of the president.

"We’ve been on the other side of the table and now we’re on the same side," Arnold told NBC News. "It’s on! I hope [Trump] sees the picture of me and Michael Cohen and it haunts his dreams.”

Did you know gullible is not in the dictionary. Look it up.

http://www.msn.com/...amp;ocid=mailsignout
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
it’s all fake news.

This would work better if so much of the news wasn’t actually fake.
Quote Reply
Re: Tom Arnold and Michael Cohen to take Trump down [Spiridon Louis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spiridon Louis wrote:
BLeP wrote:
it’s all fake news.

Says the Trumpeter.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Spiridon Louis wrote:
BLeP wrote:
it’s all fake news.

Says the Trumpeter.

Says the lib with TDS
Quote Reply
Re: Tom Arnold and Michael Cohen to take Trump down [Spiridon Louis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spiridon Louis wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Spiridon Louis wrote:
BLeP wrote:
it’s all fake news.

Says the Trumpeter.

Says the lib with TDS

Not a lib. Don’t have TDS. Trump is fun to watch.

He’s literally not my president.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Spiridon Louis wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Spiridon Louis wrote:
BLeP wrote:
it’s all fake news.

Says the Trumpeter.

Says the lib with TDS

Not a lib. Don’t have TDS. Trump is fun to watch.

He’s literally not my president.

And I'm not a Trumpeter, not really at least. I'm really just anti-the anti-Trumpers. I find them so over-the-top with the hysteria/TDS that I'm more contrary to their outrage than in support of Trump. He does lots of things I don't like, and some things that I have liked quite a bit.
Quote Reply
Re: Tom Arnold and Michael Cohen to take Trump down [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Not sure how credible any of this is, but at the very least it seems like Cohen has lost all loyalty to Trump...

Comedian Tom Arnold said Friday that he and his former longtime personal lawyer are teaming up to “take down” the president.

Arnold tweeted a photo with Michael Cohen on Thursday with the caption "I Love New York," which Cohen retweeted without comment.

Arnold then told NBC News that he met with Cohen as part of a show he is working on for Vice, in which he searches for incriminating videos of the president.

"This dude has all the tapes — this dude has everything,” Arnold told NBC News. "I say to Michael, 'Guess what? We’re taking Trump down together,’ and he’s so tired he’s like, 'OK,' and his wife is like, 'OK, f--- Trump.’”

The idea for the Vice program followed the leak of the infamous “Access Hollywood” tape during the 2016 presidential race, in which Trump can be heard bragging about grabbing women “by the p----.” The show will feature Arnold’s hunt for other unflattering video and audio recordings of the president.

"We’ve been on the other side of the table and now we’re on the same side," Arnold told NBC News. "It’s on! I hope [Trump] sees the picture of me and Michael Cohen and it haunts his dreams.”

Did you know gullible is not in the dictionary. Look it up.

http://www.msn.com/...amp;ocid=mailsignout

I’m gullible for starting a thread about a The Hill report saying, “not sure how credible this is”?

Ok. Whatever makes you feel superior today I guess.
Quote Reply
Re: Tom Arnold and Michael Cohen to take Trump down [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:

Driving that train

High on cocaine

Casey Jones you'd better

Watch your speed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWQfWmAqv0U

"Du or Du not-there is no Tri" - Yoda
Quote Reply
Re: Tom Arnold and Michael Cohen to take Trump down [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Q. Did you know gullible is not in the dictionary.

A. Something a Trump supporter can never accuse others of being?
Quote Reply

Prev Next