Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Separating kids from their parents - so where it the LR outrage and debate? [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:

That’s the admin evolving.
-DJred

Exactly. I'm wondering why people don't give him credit for evolving so quickly on such a complex issue.
Quote Reply
Re: Separating kids from their parents - so where it the LR outrage and debate? [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know about anything else but here it's only June and we've already reached peak 2018: ;-)

STORMY DANIELS headed to border to weigh in on child separation https://t.co/OBHXus4ApJ

(If David Hogg shows up, we'll have the trifecta. Beauty!)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Last edited by: big kahuna: Jun 22, 18 0:04
Quote Reply
Re: Separating kids from their parents - so where it the LR outrage and debate? [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:

-DJred

Exactly. I'm wondering why people don't give him credit for evolving so quickly on such a complex issue.

The best part about it is that it’s not just “him”, it’s the entire WH administration.They are really showing their cohesiveness and versatility through this matter. Imagine the telepathy after 6+ more years of this. Next level stuff.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:

-DJred

Evolution doesn't happen in a week. Evolution on complex issues is a thoughtful deliberate process. No one has ever accused Trump of being thoughtful.

This change in policy is an administration that was reacting. Reacting to the realization that they couldn't use separating families to gain leverage to get their wall. This was simply damage control for all the bad PR for a bad policy conceived without much thought.

Likely your opinion of Trump will never change, so your inability to understand the concept of evolution is understood.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Separating kids from their parents - so where it the LR outrage and debate? [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
More importantly, I don't think you can use the word "evolve" to describe someone who two months ago implemented a policy, and then lied about why they are doing it, lied about who was responsible, lied about who needed to change it, and then changing it the next day after all the backlash.

"No. No. No. No......[crash]..OK," does sound a lot more like caving than evolving.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Separating kids from their parents - so where it the LR outrage and debate? [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
DJRed wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:

-DJred

Evolution doesn't happen in a week. Evolution on complex issues is a thoughtful deliberate process. No one has ever accused Trump of being thoughtful.

This change in policy is an administration that was reacting. Reacting to the realization that they couldn't use separating families to gain leverage to get their wall. This was simply damage control for all the bad PR for a bad policy conceived without much thought.

Likely your opinion of Trump will never change, so your inability to understand the concept of evolution is understood.

Dammit, DJRed is NOT a Trump supporter! How many times must he tell you?! Nor is BK and nor was Duffy. 100% of posts defending someone does not equate to supporting them! Sheesh. <eye roll>
Quote Reply

Prev Next